[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best, safest way to remove pubic hair? Not just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1416997092828.jpg (112 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1416997092828.jpg
112 KB, 500x375
What's the best, safest way to remove pubic hair? Not just trimming, but complete removal.

I've seen people say shaving is safest but doesn't last long, and waxing being second best
>>
generously apply super glue to pubic hair, firmly secure them to a door knob & slam that shit
>>
>shaving is safest

Yeah, you ever nick your genitals?

Waxing hurts but it's the best. Shaving if you don't feel like ripping your hair out.

>im saving up for laser hair removal so i never have to worry about this again
>>
shaving is more convenient because you already own a razor. with a little patience and practice, you can minimize the amount of nicks you get

waxing lasts longer, but (assuming) hurts quite a bit. if you have the money and confidence, you can pay someone to do it for you.

laser hair removal is more effective, but much more expensive
>>
>>16776826
>submitted too soon
you could go with a chemical solution like nair. it's virtually painless, about the same cost as waxing, and might only need a light touch-up/polish with a razor
>>
I shave down there with just warm water and a 1 dollar per pack razor, never had any problems
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.