[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird for a girl to sleep in the same bed as her (straight)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1454642337033.jpg (53 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1454642337033.jpg
53 KB, 540x960
Is it weird for a girl to sleep in the same bed as her (straight) guy friends ? I do it all the time and nothing weird happens because they are very close friends. My flatmate insinuated that I'm a whore though which made me really angry. He actually thinks I'm having sex with my friends. How do I convince him otherwise ?
>>
tell him you're not sleeping with them
carry on with your life
>>
It is a bit unusual, yeah. You're not a child anymore, most people aren't just physically affectionate like that without at least hoping for something more. It'd definitely be inappropriate to call you a whore, but "tease" would not be off-base
>>
>>16776174
It is a weird thing to do, that being said it sounds like he likes you and is jealous.
>>
It's not platonic to sleep in the same bed together. That's not my opinion.
>>
>>16776174
It's not wrong, but it's not natural to sleep with members of the opposite sex all the time. It's strange.
>>
>>16776910
How so? So could just fuck them, right? It's not like nature forbids it.
>>
Sounds like you're ugly
>>
>>16776915
The bed is associated with an intimate place in people's lives. You generally don't let people into your bed unless you are intimate with them.

No one ever said nature forbids it. It's like holding hands with someone, yeah, friends could do that, but that's also reserved for someone you're intimate with.

But no, you're not a whore, your roommate is just a moron.
>>
>>16776174
Women sure are obsessed about ruining intimacy nowadays.

Tell me, when you've met some guy on tinder and held hands, shared an intimate kiss, slept in eachothers bed, let him fuck you in all your holes, used you like a fuckhole to disregard, what's left to share with your future husband? What is left for you to treasure with one another, that you haven't given away so willingly to any guy who happened to be around when you were horny?
>>
Sounds like he might not be able to be convinced.

It's a bit weird, yeah. Doesn't mean it's not defensible, but sleeping in the same bed as someone has a lot of associations for a lot of people, especially in terms of intimacy.
>>
>>16776174
you do realize that these guys you mention all desperately want to fuck you, right?

right?

side note: is anyone else disgusted by women that pretend to ignore this fact?
>>
>>16776956

Please. That's not about intimacy, that's about possession.
>>
>>16776969
I have slept in the same bed as a platonic female friend, I most definitely do not want to have sex with her.
>>
>>16776174

Yeah it's pretty fucking weird. If you're cool with it then it doesn't matter.

That being said. It would come off as a massive red flag to me. Like a total full stop.
>>
>>16776174
I did this with my female friend. We eventually moved to me rubbing her ass a lot. But nothing else.
>>
>>16777002

And this is the reason why people frown on it.
>>
>>16776174
Why do you care? If you are not, you're not. Sounds like dis faggot is jelly.
>>
Surely you can see WHY it might seem dubious, but if nothing's really happening, then nothing's really happening.
>>
>>16776969
>if I've made it painfully obviously I want to have sex, they're obligated to oblige.
#Niceguys :') #friendzone
>>
I don't think it's weird if you've been friends with them for a long time and are relatively close.

>Example
On the rare occasions that I do stay at my best friends' places, I normally sleep in their beds with them.

But I did need to remind one of them about my boundaries once; he's straight and has been my best friend for around 8 years.

The other one is pansexual and poly, and has been my other best friend for around 5 years, though we dated briefly over the summer when we first met, and he's a few years older than me.

As long as you have boundaries or a mutual agreement that you're both okay with, I don't see an issue with it.
>>
You guys are cringy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.