[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Typing this out seems really dumb but today was quite a day after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: steve1bb.png (240 KB, 683x385) Image search: [Google]
steve1bb.png
240 KB, 683x385
Typing this out seems really dumb but today was quite a day after weeks of no action...

Me and my ex gf dated for 3 years and then we broke up a few months ago. I was pretty heartbroken, but we broke up due to distance and I knew it was for the best, and she wanted it.

So, for a month we didn't speak at all, and it was super hard. Then we reached out to each other and reconnected a bit, and remained actually pretty close, friends for a couple of months. It was nice and we shared a lot of more laughs and memories etc...but it was still just a little...muddy. And I still had some feelings for her.

So, I basically stopped messaging her first, and over time I suppose she noticed and stopped messaging me.
Now, it's been a month almost since we spoke. Yesterday was her birthday. I message her a quick "happy birthday!!!". Now, today, she messages me all "You don't message me anymore ;(((" and then acting all like, mad and upset with me like "You said u wanted to be friends" etc. giving me shit...
It's such a headache. I loved this girl and still do. But she didn't need me anymore. When we talk she takes forever to respond if we're not in a call. And I was starting to stalk her tumblr and accounts again so I just stopped messaging her, and now she's giving me shit.

What should I do? I can't just ignore her, but I don't know how to make her happy.

She's also been showing worry about me going on dates, even though she doesn't want to date me. I actually funnily enough had my first date since my breakup today. And it went really kind of well. I didn't kiss her or anything but she asked to meet me again soon.
So yeah idk...it's just all hard right now. Just wondering what I should do. Thanks.
>>
she just want to make sure that she still have you by the balls, this is just some woman ego bullshit, don't fall to her game, focus on the new girl and move on completely from her.

also

>tumblrina

why op?! ...
>>
>>16776203
Lol jesus you're probably right, why the fuck are bitches like this?

Ya, what the hell ever. I was kind of an idiot and responded too nicely like "I'm sorry if that hurt you, I've been busy" blah blah and when she probed me I admitted part of it was because I needed to get over her still and part of it was because I was busy trying to set up dates and things. And she's all like "oh ok" and shit. But I was being fully honest, so I guess I don't need to regret it, whatever.
You're right I'll focus on the new girl

Lol, good point about the tumblrina thing. Should always be a red flag...
>>
>>16776216

Glad that i made things clear for you, good luck op.
>>
>>16776224
Thanks, appreciated.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.