[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you confess your love to your best friend. That best friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
How do you confess your love to your best friend. That best friend also tells me they love me. Thanks
>>
If they tell you they love you then it's pretty much a done deal. You just gotta say it. try saying it in response after they do if that's easier.
>>
>>16776058
Give us more details senpai. I also don't quite get what you mean, did they confess to you or what?
>>
File: Onodera.Kosaki.full.1720677.jpg (237 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
Onodera.Kosaki.full.1720677.jpg
237 KB, 850x850
Sounds like you don't need advice
>>
>>16776068
Well we were talking about random things then he said that I was cute I told him he smells nice. We complement ed each other until he said he loved me. I say it back. But when in person he doesn't say anything. I wanna say it in person but how. He only flirts on Facebook. But tickles and shakes mw and sometimes hugs me in person . Anon chan
>>
>>16776094
Let him know that you really like him too but you want to get to know him better. Something tells me he's really shy so try not to scare him. If he never gets comfortable with you (and I mean like after a couple months or so) then it probably means that it won't work out or he doesn't actually love you.
>>
>>16776166
Actually ignore this, I didn't read "best friend" before that.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.