[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
asshole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1454638380883.jpg (57 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1454638380883.jpg
57 KB, 500x377
My ex keeps messaging me from time to time and he always makes the conversation about how much sex he's having and all his fuckbuddies, etc. He also asks me to come over and have sex with him.
He knows it hurts me even though I don't show it. I also feel like shit knowing that I'm tempted to have sex with him just to get a chance to talk to him again (I gave in and did it once but I immediately regretted it)
He broke up with me 3 months ago and he never accepted my invitations for drinks, dinner, etc.
i blocked him on all social media and told him we should stop talking because I needed to move on, but I keep running into him at concerts, parties, festivals, etc. Because we are into the same artists.
How do I make this stop ? How do I move on from this asshole ? I feel weak, as if I didn't have any willpower or self-esteem.
>>
>>16776032
Delete his messages. Don't fuckin' read 'me. He's clearly an asshole.

Start going to shows or parties with friends, and just ignore him or say hi and go back to what you were doing.

He doesn't care about you, stop caring about him.
>>
You identified the problem all ready. You needcto find some authentic self-worth and not shit thats like I got 50 messages on okcupid today.
>>
He knows you are weak and is exploiting it. Do to really want to do anything with a person like this who disregard your feelings do much?
>>
>>16776042
You don't understand. If i run into him at a party It would be very hard to ignore him as there would be 200 people there at most.

>>16776044
What do you suggest ? I get a lot of attention from other guys but I just can't date anyone else right now. I found that concentring on my job kinda helped so i've been working a lot lately. But I don't wanna be a shut-in either...
>>
>>16776069
...200 people is a fucking huge party, what are you talking about?
>>
>>16776032
how old are you? why are you still dating bad boys? are you dumb?
>>
>>16776069
well, you need to spend some time focused on yourself. I would suggest spending more time with your family. After awhile in a relationship, you really start to think of yourself as a unit, part of your identity has been lost. First you need to see that you have value as a friend/sister/daughter, your identity from those relationships doesn't tend to get stripped away in the same manner or as easily. Spend some time with people that you care about and that care about you. Seriously, go spend some time with your family, keep a positive attitude while doing so...I know this sounds cheesy but if you put effort into it...you'll get good results.
>>
>>16776106
24. He's 26. I honestly didn't know he was like this when I started dating him. He told me he was very monogamous and I believed him. He treated me very well, i had no reason to distrust him.

>>16776088
200 is nothing.
>>
>>16776120
Yeah that's probably a good idea. I haven't seen my parents in 2 years since they live abroad... thanks Anon.
>>
>>16776146
Np, I went through a "world shattering" break up when I was younger. I just had to spend some time redeveloping who I actually was and what made me happy in life. By the time it was done, I had a new major in university and had dealt with the death of my brother and grandmother. I hope things turn out well for you, there are people who care about you, just need to reconnect with them.
>>
>>16776125
>24 and still not able to weed out assholes :^)

that is really embarrassing you probably need friends and family who can give you the green next time. I can spot a bitch from a mile away and i don't just fall for a pretty face.
>>
>>16776191
I don't have a lot of experience. I started dating when I was 21.
Sorry for being so dumb...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.