[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you deal with getting your first gf at 27 years old. the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1454174190212.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1454174190212.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
how do you deal with getting your first gf at 27 years old. the whole ordeal is very overwhelming for me and i cant stop feeling like a loser/failure

its worse when she asks me about my hobbies because im a 27 year old weeaboo.. i've never really talked to people in real life about that kind of thing before and i cant stop being embarrassed by it even though she doesnt really seem to mind
>>
File: 1454171817842.jpg (133 KB, 664x556) Image search: [Google]
1454171817842.jpg
133 KB, 664x556
thanks guys
>>
You have a girl friend wtf, it doesn't matter now. Stop being sad about something good and be thankful.
>>
>>16775842
Say
Your a weeb, in a funny way she will laugh and forget about it
gg ez
>>
>>16775854

ive already done that but it still stresses me out.. the whole thing is stressing me out a lot..
>>
>>16775719

be proud of who you are bro! she is as anxious as you are. just be upbeat about it. you're not a weeabo shut-in. you're a passionately into the culture you like, and are deep and introverted and introspective

more importantly, your relationship is based on the memories you make together. find common ground with your lady make a new hobby together! like swing dancing or or bowling or fetish parties or something.
>>
>>16775879

but i am a shut in i just go to work and then come home. i met her at work.
i dont have any friends
>>
>>16775899

is she into any social hobby? if so, take her and learn it and do it. if not, or if her choice sucks (or is like girl's soccer or some shit), your next conversation is what fun social hobby you guys can do together as a standing weekly date.

boom, all of your problems solved solved. you get a social hobby with your gf, which will yield new friends, new confidence, and an easy date option at least once per week.

i vote dancing. in 3 months you'll yield +1 dex, +2 cha due to fashion tips and being forced to interact with people.
>>
>>16775899
You have one now. She likes you. Fucking go places with her. A zoo, a museum, the movies, a hike in the woods.

Start doing things and you will magically have experienced to talk about and hobbies to pursue
>>
>>16775997
>>16775983

>>16775997
>>16775983

we already go out and do stuff. im just really nervous and overwhelmed from the attention she gives me which was the point of my op. i can keep it together when im with her but when i reflect on stuff the day after i get sucked into a spiral of self loathing and usually break down and start crying.
>>
>>16775719
don't bother by the time you get a girl at that age she will be a used up roastie who is only settling for betabux. also she will probably hate you for accepting her past and she will give you very little sex despite having lots of degreating sex with her previous bad boy boyfriend who cheated on her or abused her. oh and who can forget about the emotional baggage that you have to deal with as well from that abuse.
>>
You need to learn to relax and just enjoy the time you're spending with her you dipshit.

She's not going to stay if you're always stressed out.
>>
>>16776097
i guess this was some attempt on parody of insecurities... but since its the internet and 4chan i doubt that so : gtfo, go cry into ur waifu pillow instead of trying to put someone down to ur lvl
>>
>>16776297
Don't pretend it isn't true.
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
First of all, if she's you're girlfriend then there's at least something she likes about you. Don't be ashamed of your hobbies. One of my Xmas presents from my wife was a Cardcaptor Sakura omnibus, and she loves Umaru-chan.

You probably know what she likes by now. Take an interest in things that she likes and spend time doing them with her. You don't have to force yourself to be outgoing, not all women are outgoing either.

Basically everything that's already been said by other people in this thread. It's a lot less complicated than it seems.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.