[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it time to quit 4chan? I've been coming here since 2007*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: kermit rain.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
kermit rain.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1200
is it time to quit 4chan? I've been coming here since 2007* it seems, but only since last year I have been noticing a change in the humor or culture or whatever you call it. For example the YLYL threads on /gif/ are nothing but unfunny shit, I've had it up to here with the idiots at /tv/ yelling /pol/ everytime some one says a racial slur (won't have happened a couple years back) or calling you 'pervert' for posting cunny, in general noticing more and more newfags and when one of those poll threads comes up in whatever board I see a lot of 18-24 year old posters and that makes me sad since I'm 31 now.

*I remember chocolate rain was my first 'big' meme after about 2 or 3 months hanging out at /b/ so I wikipedia'd it and found the year it started was 2007
>>
>>16775618
You're on the wrong boards for your age group. Of course you're having a shit time.
>>
I never had to quit 4chan.

What are you an addict?

I literally come here on my breaks to shit post.

Why do you take things so seriously? Remember it's all "for the lulz"
>>
>>16775626
what are some good boards for middle aged men then?
>>
>>16775629
>What are you an addict?
Pretty much

>I literally come here on my breaks to shit post.
I fucking hate you

>Why do you take things so seriously? Remember it's all "for the lulz"

the lulz are harder to come by
>>
>>16775631
/ck/, /o/, /diy/, /m/, /out/, /k/, etc

It all depends on your tastes outside of 4chan. If you're only here for 4chan related content then you need to go to /trash/, /r9k/, and /s4s/.
>>
I'm 39 and have been coming here since the beginning. The boards I frequent have changed naturally, I now hang out on the more mature boards.
>>
>>16775639
/his/ is ok too, it's too new to have developed the same kind of cliquey culture /mu/ and /lit/ have. though I still go on those boards as well occasionally.
>>
>>16775626
You're retarded, old ass anons should come here to speak true facts and real talk on you shit faced millennials
>>
>>16775646
since the beginning, that means you where here for the anime, do you still like it?

And, do you see yourself ever leaving this shithole?
>>
>>16775654
we do

we get called grandpa and faggot and they go off and do the stupidest shit possible anyway

then they make threads on /adv/ and ask what went wrong

circle of life m8
>>
>>16775655
No him, I'm 29 and have been coming to this shithole since 2009. I don't see any point to leaving since mobile posting is a thing now. I don't use the desktop for it anymore and just shit post the chins during lunch or downtime during work or my free time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.