[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the easiest way to get my dick sucked (and fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 300x400
What's the easiest way to get my dick sucked (and fucked if possible)? I don't have a lot of money and I can't talk to women very well.
>>
>>16775545
Have no standards
>>
Go to prison.
>>
Fuckkk, why ruin that delicious stomach with a piercing?
>>
>>16775551
Not by a man
>>16775549
Well I have a little money. I don't want to fuck a fat and/or ugly woman. If I did though, how should I do it? Can I just ask them if they want to have sex?
>>
>>16775545
DIY
>>
Learn to talk to women. It's not that hard.
>>
>>16775545
Honestly, the easiest way is probably with a guy. Some gay/bi guys like to "help out" a straight guy and don't expect anything in return. No emotional bullshit to worry about either.
>>
>>16775562
I am trying to learn but I am not there yet. I want my penile sucked right now.
>>16775560
If I was flexible enough. Believe me, I tried.
>>16775569
I'm not gay.
>>
Go to your nearest truck stop and stick your dick in a glory hole. Become a sailor and enjoy every time it's not your turn in the barrel.
>>
>>16775703
Also, rape a senior citizen. They can't bite your dick if you confiscate their dentures.
>>
>>16775545
Fuck that pic made my dick diamond
>>
>>16775545
Pay for it. You saying you "don't have a lot of money" is obviously an excuse to not pay for it.

But there is no magic word to make a woman suck your dick. If there were, you not being able to talk to women (what does that even mean?) wouldn't matter.

So hire a prostitute. That's the easiest way.
>>
>>16775562
What's up with this meme?

I have gotten better at talking to people I guess but women are just as turned off on me as they used to. There are men in their 40s who are autistic spergs without any level of self awareness.

There are some people who are just neurologically incapable of being charismatic enough to have sex on a semi regular basis. I guess I should just accept it.
>>
>sexual relations with women
>cheap
>easy
Choose 2
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.