[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i like this guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 683x1024
but he has a gf .... but he's rly cool and I like him alot. pls help
>>
Just kill his gf, then you guys can be together 5ever
>>
Get the fuck over it there's nothing you can do. Let him live his life and just go for literally any single guy.
>>
Hi friend, I know this feeling. Become friends with him, if you can. And just wait. They'll fall apart eventually. And if you wait long enough, something might happen.

No worries, pal.
>>
Look at what you like about him, then look for those qualities in other people. Being friends is a bad idea when one person has stronger feelings than the other.
>>
>>16775403

Boyfriend for the blood god?!
>>
>>16775400
Become a kniving bitch and get him to cheat

Not that hard

Also checked
>>
>>16775417
I kind of disagree, I used to like a girl, but I became her friend. Even though she eventually left her boyfriend, I just lost love for her, and loved her as a brother or sister.
>>
>>16775449
Good for you. I think it's possible to be friends, but just not the normal outcome. Those thick and heavy emotions will often complicate platonic relationships. But like this anon says OP, it is possible of you can keep your emotions in check and have a good level of stable control over how you feel.
>>
>>16775435
>kniving
Kill yourself.
>>
>>16775471
At least he tried and sounded out the word like my tax dollars taught him to.
>>
All women like men that are taken so don't worry it's perfectly natural feeling.
>>
natasha?
>>
>>16775479
Oh my gawd you found me!

Fucking retard. It's like you threw one dart at a thousand boards and thought you might actually hit the 'right' bullseye. How old are you?
>>
>>16775497
lol

Natasha from Grantham?

That I met last night?

lol!
>>
>>16775732
kek. he keeps going.
>>
>>16775750
natasha it was really nice meeting you and I feel like we had a nice connection but I'm just not romantically available!

But if I was, I would have asked you out in a heart beat.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.