[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do I only enjoy making female friends, /adv/? I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_6682514776143.jpg (14 KB, 336x340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6682514776143.jpg
14 KB, 336x340
why do I only enjoy making female friends, /adv/? I'm not some beta who constantly puts himself into the friendzone; i'm actually not attracted to these female friends I make. At all.

My male friends are much more rare. I just don't usually find the need to hang out with them or talk with them all that much. I don't understand. I'd LIKE more male friends, but I just don't enjoy them as much as my female friends.

I am 19 and a virgin (and also STRAIGHT) if that helps. /adv/ what's wrong with me?
>>
Do you have siblings? What's the sister-to-brother ratio?
>>
You're a beta orbiter in denial, do you have an a girlfriend? is she more attractive than your female friends? Obviously not, you're just a cuck.
>>
>>16775254
I have one little brother who is 6 years younger than me. He's also gay.
>>
>>16775260
Not a beta orbiter. My female friends can range from being 3/10 to 9/10, but I'm not trying to date/sleep with them whatsoever
>>
>>16775267
DO YOU HAVE AAA GIRLLLFRIEND???

No???

obviously not cause you're a beta orbiter.
>>
I'm the same way. Ignore these obsessed beta retards, OP - you may be beta, but merely making friends with a lot of women is not indicative of it.

Pussy is like farming, you gotta plant the seeds, then reap the rewards later during harvest time. There's nothing like female friends (and *their* friends) for landing a shitload of pussy.

Also interesting women are a fucking blast. I'd do it even if I didn't eventually fuck all of them.
>>
>>16775280
I'd fuck a lot of women. Like, I mean, my inner personality is very dirty, wild, sexual. I'd deliver fun and orgasms. I don't think there are that many women out there that would enjoy as much sexuality as I could deliver.
The problem is, I don't know how to let my inner self out in a way that wouldn't scare off pretty much everybody, ever. That's creating enough fear for me to have a reason for not trying anything at all. It makes me scared of even approaching women. What do I do?
>>
>>16775280
This is literally shit beta orbiters tell each other to try and boost their ego about orbiting stacy.

"If im her friend eventually she'll find someone to have sex with me, hurr durr"

Literal autsits, get a fucking girlfriend.
>>
>>16775288
BHAHAHA FUCKING BETA ORBITER EXPOSED, LOL. Fken cringy shit, if you wnat to get gets, lose weight, eat healthy and stop being a weirdo. No girl wants your creepy mouth giving them "orgasms"
>>
>>16775296
>lose weight
I am skinny af.

>eat healthy
I do.

>stop being a weirdo
What is weird, what is not weird?

>No girl wants your creepy mouth giving them "orgasms"
I was just trying to describe my inner self, jesus.
I'm pretty sure I will be pretty bad at sex for a rather long time until I figure out how to get better over time.
>>
>>16775303
>I'd deliver fun and orgasms.
>i'd fuck a lot of women

Everyone has their kinks but creepers like you are literally why would hold pepperspray in their purse. You're an ugly creepy weirdo, learn to date 1/10 morbidly obese women because thats all you'll get, if you're lucky.

Cuck
>>
>>16775314
>creeper
>ugly
>creepy
>weirdo
Ugly? What about that tells you anything about how I look?
I still don't think you got what I wanted to express.
I said that that's my inner self. I'm a huge pervert that just wants to live out his sexual desires.
Not having had any sex at all is killing me.
>>
>>16775322
By the words you say i can tell that you're an ugly fuck and you know im right. I hope it makes you feel better that i fuck my girlfriend when ever i want, i never eat her out yet she always blows me when ever i want.

Guys like me get sex

Guys like you Don't

Just accept it and continue fapping your micro penis to anime,.
>>
>>16775291
>reducing myself down to one girlfriend

what sort of beta shit do you take me for? I like my stable rotation of three + smattering of orbiters, thanks. And you know where that shit all comes from?

platonic female friends, like a fucking normie
>>
File: 1452567107287.jpg (334 KB, 1161x869) Image search: [Google]
1452567107287.jpg
334 KB, 1161x869
>>16775322
Ok so you're a really horny, virgin, who really wants to have sex and has a lot of female friends but NO desire to have sex with them because you aren't attracted to them, despite you saying that some are 9/10?

Lying to yourself isn't going to get you laid. You ARE putting yourself in the friendzone and you do want to fuck your female friends. The first step to solving your problem is admitting you have one.
>>
>>16775334
There's a difference between delusion and autism, unlucky for you, you contain both.

Continue stroking your micro penis to your anime threesum fantasies cuck.
>>
>>16775335
He's a fucking beta orbiter, let him enjoy his cuckery. cucks like OP deserve everythig they get, well in his case don't get.
>>
>>16775288
>>16775296
>>16775322
>>16775335
yeah I retract my support of OP with the new information.

OP, everyone's still projecting their own deficiencies on you ITT. Don't be a defeatist faggot like them, all you have to do is try your hand and make it work. The difference between being a beta orbiter and being an alpha around whom bitches orbit is just a matter of being better; has nothing to do with having or not having female friends. The friendzone doesn't exist, only unattractive men exist.

>>16775347
>b-b-but he's delusional

whatever you say, dude. advice still stands.
>>
>>16775335
>>16775350
>>16775352
Btw, I'm not the OP, I'm from >>16775170 who thought this OP here is somewhat similar to my Issue. Maybe not. I don't know.
>>
File: alpha-male-neckbeard.jpg (19 KB, 290x284) Image search: [Google]
alpha-male-neckbeard.jpg
19 KB, 290x284
>>16775352
>>
>>16775357
My co-worker is a 6/10 30 year old guy ( i work in retail ), he's just friendly and jokes around to chicks in the mall. He's banging a 18 year old average chick and i know he's getting with some other young ones.

My point is that it's not hard, you just need to practice talking/being friendly and learning what is socially acceptable to talk about to women by practicing.

Don't be a cuck like OP
>>
>>16775367
Thanks, I hope I'll get where I want to get in life. However, I don't trust myself enough with this, for the time being. Please, god, don't make me fuck up my future.
>>
Nothing is wrong with you.

I literally hung out with girls I called my sisters in Highschool while I had a girlfriend.

If you're comfortable in your own skin, who cares what people think of the friends you prefer?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.