[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
being tracked by someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1600x2000
Ok so last night me and a couple friends went out and as we usually do we went out to go ding dong ditch we have this one guy that we did once before and he came out and chased us then hopped his lard ass into a suv and procceded to follow us yelling at us hinting towards something by saying things like "do it again and you will see what happens" so we stupidly decide to do his house again then we ran to my friends crescent (lives less than half a block away) where we waited for a little while nothing so we went back out in the open and started seeing a suv drive by us repeatedly we kind of shook it off but after about the 5th time I noticed he was eyeing us down so we ran knowing it was him we ran to the nearby school we where just trying to relax and look calm after about 3 minutes the same suv drove by us and pulled a u turn so my and my friend (3 of us) started running my other friend is kind of fat and can't run so when faced with conflict he kind of just walks away we lose him but the suv pulls into the school parking lot which opens up to a Tarmac that we where running on I turn around and this fucker is literally on my heels trying to run me down so I run to the more sandy gravelish area sure enough he slams on his breaks (at this point I was shitting myself because he pinned it to run me over so me and my other friend that ran meet up we start sneaking around the other side of the school to nope back to my 3rd friends house we get all the way around the school then his van pulls up right infront of us blocking the sidewalk so me and him nope back into the feild the school has (like a open soccer feild with no lights) we where watching trying to see our other friend >nowhere to be seen
Eventually he comes from where we were blocked off running like I've never seen before like cheeseburger sale fast I mean fast we ask him what happened he doesent want to talk about it we wait it out to go back to his house part 1
>>
>>16775207
Part 2
Eventually after about 30 mins of waiting we get back to his house and he tells us what the guy said to him apparently he told him his address then told hike he had a present for him left me shook. But then again how much damage could a fat greaseball do? What do?
>>
File: 1 (1).jpg (69 KB, 820x688) Image search: [Google]
1 (1).jpg
69 KB, 820x688
>>16775207
Fucking autistics...
>>
You deserve what you get fuck faces. I'd rape your friend if yous did that to me.
>>
I'm rooting for the attempted murderer

fuck off with this dumb bullshit OP you assburgers cunt
>>
Use some fucking punctuation, OP. Jesus Christ!

It's really tedious to read a huge block of text without any commas or periods to make the sentences seem natural.

There's some advice.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.