[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stand people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: come_on_now.jpg (144 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
come_on_now.jpg
144 KB, 1600x1000
This has been happening for a while now. Everytime I meet someone new I can't help but notice how cringy people are. I'm pretty positive I am the problem here because of my asshole personality and right wing political views. Right now I keep two or three people I guess you can call "friends" but that would be extending it.

So my question is, where can I meet people like me to befriend? I can't find anyone that isn't cringy as fuck or that isn't ignorant.
>>
We have an excellent collection of boards here on 4chan. Pick ones related to your interests and see how it goes.
>>
Search the internet. Be safe and have fun!
>>
>>16775085
>making friends on 4chan
Actually not so bad if you're on the correct boards
>>
>>16775108
Did you just correct and debate yourself and lost and won all at the same time?
>>
File: 1444991462287.jpg (71 KB, 615x663) Image search: [Google]
1444991462287.jpg
71 KB, 615x663
>>16775085
>>16775089
>>16775108

I've met some people on 4chan that are cool and all but they live too far. I can't be content with internet friends either.
>>
>>16775138
Do you have any hobbies or interests in a hobby?
>>
File: rocky-5.jpg (83 KB, 591x443) Image search: [Google]
rocky-5.jpg
83 KB, 591x443
>>16775145
Sports
Learning
Helping people (with limits)
Reading world news

Not a big fan of large parties unless I know there won't be anyone I know from my social circle.
>>
File: 1421355698382.jpg (58 KB, 773x910) Image search: [Google]
1421355698382.jpg
58 KB, 773x910
You sound just like one of my former good friends. I used to be really good friends with him, but ever since he started to push his racist, homophobic, and misogynistic views onto me I started to stop hanging out with him as much and more with normal people.

I'd say try and see the world for what it is, not what you think it is. Perception is everything, try changing it. You don't have to go full liberal, just try to be less condescending.
>>
>>16775201
>try and see the world for what it is, not what you think it is.
>leftist to a conservative

top cat
>>
File: rocky-balboa.jpg (47 KB, 375x569) Image search: [Google]
rocky-balboa.jpg
47 KB, 375x569
>>16775201
Sorry but I can't change my opinion/views on refugees, muslims, etc. That would slowly change me into a full liberal and that is something I won't be.
I am not racist or homophobic though, just with the whole situation with refugees and muslims right now it's has made me develop a certain way of seeing them. But other than that I am pretty accepting to a limit.

The problem is, I have German roots and was born in Venezuela then moved after highschool to Canada where I now live. I've always had a very affectionate-agressive way of talking and acting like most of the people in Venezuela. People here not a big fan of that so I don't click with many here. "You should change and be less agressive", well I won't completely change since that's how I am and I can't change that, I've tried to tune it down a little but people here don't help. They are so.... gay in a way. All men are always complementing each other all the time. I find that behavior very weird. I've made it very clear I don't like that to them so they don't bother me with that shit often but still makes me look at them as cringy people.

Not sure what the point of this all is, I guess I am just venting at this point
>>
>>16775193
>Sports
Any local clubs or mini leagues?
>Learning
Take classes on drawing, pottery, ham radio...
>Helping people (with limits)
volunteer at a local charity

See?
>>
>or that isn't ignorant.

That's the disconnect here.

>Sorry but I can't change my opinion/views on refugees, muslims, etc. That would slowly change me into a full liberal and that is something I won't be. I am not racist or homophobic though, just with the whole situation with refugees and muslims right now it's has made me develop a certain way of seeing them. But other than that I am pretty accepting to a limit.

You've "developed a certain way of seeing them" based on your own internal biases/logical fallacies. These biases that cloud the minds of conservatives, who can't ever seem to understand liberal viewpoints out of a lack of granular perception ability. It's always ironic when chucklefuck conservatives try and accuse liberals of "not seeing reality"; us normies can see perfectly well that you retards are consumed by your own paranoia, we can understand it and it even looks logical under the false assumptions made. But the fact that we do not share those paranoid delusions doesn't make us unable to see reality, it makes YOU unable to see them. There's your problem bro, it's up to you to fix it.
>>
>>16775084
I'm right there with you op, stupid fucking gluttonous cliched narcissistic faggots.
>>
>>16775237
TL;DR - OP wants people who will respect him for being an inferior Venezuelan backwater dipshit. Tell me OP, how's venezuela doing right now? Why don't you move back there, since Canada is full of sissys and faggots?
>>
>>16775084
Everyone in the history of humankind has had to deal with people they don't like.

I can tell you that I am likely vastly more intelligent than you and I get allong with pretty much everyone. What exactly are you gaining by considering yourself superior? A lonely Saturday night.

Think about that when you start rolling your eyes at everybody having fun. Why does your politics even factor in? I have no clue what most of my close friends think because it doesn't matter. We can still hang out and laugh no matter who they vote for.

Grow up. You sound like an overly protected child that is mad another kid plays with different toys and doesn't care to hear how great yours are.
>>
>>16775257
>Going at it attacking me because of my policial views and ways of thinking

I don't want to start a polical debate here, not the right board and not the right thread friend

>>16775274

>TL;DR - OP wants people who will respect him for being an inferior Venezuelan backwater dipshit.

No you got it all wrong. I just want to meet some people that are like me here and that I can consider a friend and I can respect. Not looking for respect from everyone and anyone.

>Tell me OP, how's venezuela doing right now?

Shithole country dead with corruption and robbers

>Why don't you move back there, since Canada is full of sissys and faggots?

Because I don't desire to get shot down over there. I am not saying I hate this country or the people in it. I love being here it's beautiful. Just the people around my social circle are very cringe.

I just came here to ask where I could find people like me that I could get along with, that's all.
>>
>>16775307
vastly more intelligent than you - there's the cringe
I'm not op btw
>>
>>16775237

Stop worrying about retarded 16 eyar old virgins on 4chan think of your political views and grow a brain.

You're very judgemental
>>
File: uvbjTLZSxGehXWDo1ENyVuBrYie.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
uvbjTLZSxGehXWDo1ENyVuBrYie.jpg
275 KB, 1920x1080
>>16775383

>You're very judgemental

I am
>>
>>16775115
Yeah pretty much
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.