[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it! I dominated my girlfriend and made her submit to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Decisions-e1397871727422.jpg (45 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Decisions-e1397871727422.jpg
45 KB, 640x427
I did it! I dominated my girlfriend and made her submit to me.

The problem is she was just way too bold and sexually aggressive and forward. I think I was finally able to take most of that out of her. We've been together for about three months now, having regular sex for over two of those months, and she has just been really stubborn and resistant, has a lot of spunk. It's been difficult.

Last night though, I found out she has never been facefucked before. I mean it's something I usually do early on, because I think it really shows a woman her place, but I just hadn't pulled out that tool yet. At first she kept trying to use her hands, but I kept scolding her about how I can use my hands myself if that's what I want, and finally just started slapping her hand away a couple of times till she got the point. She was having a difficult time and tried to protest, but I explained that her throat just hadn't been broken in yet. I then was able to get her in position with her head hanging of the bed and really fuck her throat.

After doing this for another few minutes, she was really pliable and willing to do anything else I wanted. I basically ragdolled her into various positions, made her look in the mirror while she was getting hair pulled and fucked and ass spanked. She orgamasmed two times! Which was a first for her. I then ended up coming on her face, another first for her, and the look of defeat was glorious.

The problem is during aftercare, she was really upset. She kept trying to argue that she isn't submissive, and doesn't really want to have sex like this again, but her pussy was saying otherwise! I kept pointing out the facts of what happened, and she kept getting more and more upset! Are you fucking kidding me? Why do you think she has so much trouble accepting this?
>>
You are full of shit. Fuck you.
>>
>>16775062
Lol OP.

You sound like such a chav.

I would suggest a more subtle approach to get your desired sex; she obviously liked it, but cant will herself to be confronted with the "submissive" image that it places of her in her head.

Maybe go with the "you arent who you are when you have sex, and its completely ok to do x or y in bed"-route.

Or try a compromise?

You have a big advantage though: her cumming from the experience twice, which she will remember.

Good luck OP.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.