[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much money do you need to be making to be seen as dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1430698718535.jpg (81 KB, 456x386) Image search: [Google]
1430698718535.jpg
81 KB, 456x386
How much money do you need to be making to be seen as dating material to women?

I barely make above minimum wage, but that's like $22 here so it isn't as bad as it sounds.

I mean I could have a family we'd just be kind of poor until I inherit
>>
How long is a piece of string?
>>
File: real-minimum-wage_0.png (702 KB, 1605x2137) Image search: [Google]
real-minimum-wage_0.png
702 KB, 1605x2137
>>16774900
It might be $22 but once you factor in purchasing power it's on the same level as the US. Now that Walmart has increased the base pay to $10 in the US well I'll just let that sink in.

Now even people working for Walmart have wives and girlfriends.
>>
>>16774900
Pretty stupid question OP, not all girls are materialistic whores. It also depends on your age. There are homeless people that find love, and there are billionaires that don't find find.

Why are you even worrying about a family if you are single?
>>
You need enough because women don't account your % spent on them or the amount your worked for it. They want "enough" spent on them, which is an amount that fluctuates depending on "FEELS".

This is sad but true, if your parents give you a shitload of cash to the point where cash is meaningless and you blow wads of it on your girlfriend, you are a generous, good boyfriend as you drive her around in the car your parents bought and boy her food directly out of your parents bank account.

If you live off minimum wage, and take her out more than your budget should really allow, then you are a stingey selfish boyfriend.

Source: I've been both

Women are attracted to money almost to the point where you can't hold it against them, it's instinct. It's like how a man likes a healthy pair of big titties. That's just reality. WOmen will compare themselves to other women who are in relationships with richer guys and mark themselves as "being treated poorly" because they are not being driven around in a Porsche and being bought 7 ft tall teddy bears.

Someone will rush in and say "NOT ALL WOMEN". I've dated quite a bit when I was younger. Every woman from "Peace love down with capitalism" to "Traditional down home girl" loves money spent on them as much as their "posh pink uppity blonde bitch" counter part.

You can write them a song, sing it to them, they'll cry in joy and they'll ask "we're still going out though right?"

That's just the way it is, you'll find a good girl OP, but she's going to want stability for a relationship, you can't fault a woman for that. But just watch for the ones that try and guilt you into buying needless bullshit all the time. Never buy things when they ask, buy as a "surprise" or else it's like buying a whiny toddler the toy he's crying about in the Toy store.

Women are a bit like children. My wife is older than me and it certainly doesn't feel like it. She has this trait, but not to such a high degree.
>>
>>16774906
Underated post

The only person it matters to is the girl OP. I only make 18/hr but the beautiful girl I'm seeing wants to make a life with me. I like to think that we aren't valued just for what we make,as that can change over time. It's more of seeing the potential for success that women like - drive, ambition, virtuous qualities. If you only think of the money it will cloud your view on matters that are more important.
>>
I make the minimum but I have 15,000$ saved without use in my account, my own apartment and a nice car that doesn't owe anything. Is that dating material?
>>
I've dated six girls and only one of them expected any money based stuff. The rest insisted on either splitting bills or alternating who pays, for everything. Maybe you're just picking shit girls
>>
>>16775379
meant for >>16774924
>>
I'm basically an unemployed freelancer and I don't have any problem

it helps to have a stable living situation a car, and enough money to go out and socialize, but other than that you don't really need $$$ unless you really want to date a golddigger
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.