[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be out with the guys more than usual this week >Girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: photo.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
>Be out with the guys more than usual this week
>Girlfriend starts complaining I'm never there when she needs me.
>Promise her I'd stay in with her last night.
>She goes to bed around midnight.
>Still up and bored and stuff.
>Think "You know, since she's asleep going to a buds house isn't going to be a problem.
>Get call from her at 1.
>She can't sleep.
>Tell her I went my friends house because I thought she was sleeping.
>She instantly hangs up.
>She tells me that her going to sleep doesn't mean my promise suddenly becomes irrelevant.
>tfw acidently make shitty judgement calls like this all the time.

How do I not fuck up 24/7
>>
>>16774839
Sounds like you fucked up pretty royally. Quite a accomplishment, congrats.
>>
I;m sorry /b/ro. You did fuck up this time.

I've been there, I still am there really. I fuck up all he time too.

Theres not much you can do but seriously try to be a better person for you gf if you love her.

If not, then you have to leave her so you can fuck up less then you do with someone and stop disappointing them.

Thats why I left my gf.

I couldn't stop disappointing her.
>>
>>16774848
I want nothing more than to be a better person for her. But I've fucked up so much she legitimately can't trust me anymore.
>>
Just got off the phone with her. She was never that upset, she was just really tired and it caused her to react harsher.
>>
>>16774857
Ma brah she mad, they might say they aren't mad but they are.
>>
>>16774839
Yea, that time you did kinda screw up.

But do you think she's communicating enough with you, or does she just complain once she feels things are at it's worst? This whole thing could have been avoided if she said something like "You've been going out a lot this week, can we plan some days together?" instead of this negative "You're never here for me." kinda thing.

My boyfriend goes to his friend's house a lot too. There are times when I need him but he won't know that unless I communicate it effectively. Not nagging or complaining or saying that I don't trust him because he can't read my mind or do things in this perfect way I've made up about how people should act towards me.

Good communication is lacking everywhere in this relationship.
>>
Tell her to shut the fuck up and stop giving you shit over nothing.
>>
>>16774857
Oh man, just you wait till you get home and she sets these emotional traps to further her arguement, may take a day, a week, months...
>>
How old are you op? This seems like a normal part of being young
>>
>>16774839
Communication in a relationship is key. Ask her what she wants and what she means by this if you are able to interpret it in some way she might not like.

here for example you might have asked her if her going to bed would mean that you were home free. There, problem solved.

Just use your fucking mouth you dumbo.
>>
>>16774852
There's the problem. You should want to be a better person for yourself, not for her. Until you fix this problem you will keep fucking up
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.