[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask A Schizophrenic Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: Schizophrenia_eb7415_321221.jpg (40 KB, 435x364) Image search: [Google]
Schizophrenia_eb7415_321221.jpg
40 KB, 435x364
Hello it's Satan, ask me anything.
>>
So to put it bluntly, what's wrong with you?
>>
>>16774753
I sometimes believe something with no evidence at all.
>>
I heard that doctors used to diagnose people with schizophrenia based on a sniff-test.

This made some people theorise that the only thing wrong with schizophrenics is a pheromonal imbalance, and that people start treating you differently, and as a result you feel different, and because of this you start to behave different, which makes people think you're even weirder, and this just spirals out of control.

My question to you, OP:
Do you have an unusual smell?
>>
>>16774761
Like god?
>>
>>16774762
Strangely everyone in my youth commented on my smell despite me taking showers every day.
>>
>>16774748
Do you have a job? How impaired is your social life?
>>
>>16774765
Well before I say this I only listed one thing that was wrong with me. No I hear God or the illusion of a god in my head and the pills don't stop that. I like to think it's an illusion usually.
>>
>>16774773
I'm a NEET and I don't want any friends.
>>
>>16774774
So why Satan?
>>
>>16774794
I at one point believed I was Satan and tried to open portals to hell.
>>
>>16774794
It's weird most schizophrenic have believed at one point that they are Jesus. I'm weird and anti-social even for a schizophrenic so Satan.
>>
>>16774803
Why would you want to open portals to hell if you're Satan and you're already on Earth?
>>
>>16774805
Reinforcements.
>>
>>16774807
To what end?
>>
>>16774809
To conquer the earth by stealing bodies from souls and wreaking havoc.
>>
>>16774812

>>16774779
>I don't want any friends.

So you are lonely, after all.
>>
>>16774768
It's not strange. Some people produce different pheromones, and we call them schizophrenics.

My other theory is that you are a secret natural sorcerer. In tribal society they were the ones who predicted the weather and movement of game, and who healed the sick and initiated the members of the tribe into the nature of the universe. They were called shamans.

In our day and age we have divided that role into different fields of profession, and replaced part of the need for them with science and technology: teachers, doctors, lawyers, medicine, satellites, quantum physics

There's nothing wrong with you, OP. It's society that went sick. We need your magick.
>>
>>16774816
Yes a little. I just want friends I have complete control over.
>>
>>16774818
I want to believe you. However hallucinating and smelling doesn't necessarily give some kind of magical power.
>>
>>16774818
I think your messing with me.
>>
>>16774826
Don't worry Lucy he's just chatting a load of wank
>>16774818
Back to /x/ you degenerate
>>
>>16774829
Bump
>>
I got no strings cause I am fun. I'm not tied up to anyone. They have strings but as you can see there are no strings on me.
>>
GET OFF THE COMPUTER, THEY WANT TO STOP YOU

FINISH THE PORTAL, IT'S GETTING LATE

LATE
LATE
LATE LATELATE
A
T
E
>>
>>16774964
lol let them try.
>>
MAKE US WHOLE
>>
>>16774975
Then I should start a cult that lights forest fires until there isn't enough oxygen to reach the bottom of the sea leading bacteria at the bottom to create poisonous gas.
>>
>>16774975
did I troll you hard enough with this? Don't pick on schizophrenics.

>>16774994
>>
>>16775028
When are you going to let me in? I've been outside for twenty minutes now.
>>
Do you remain calm after hearing the god's call or seeing the illusions? How so?
>>
>>16775050
>>16775051
What boring questions.

/thread
>>
my brother is schizoaffective, will his delusions ever go away?
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Do you Beat Hitlers Anus?
>>
>>16775579
Antipsychotics at least help with that. Lots of schizoaffectives have no psychotic symptoms on APs.

He'll need other stuff (therapy, drugs etc) to manage his mood issues though, and that usually doesn't go away with drugs.
>>
>>16775579
Give it time. People with schizoaffective usually have a better prognosis than people with schizophrenia.
>>
I have schizophrenia too. Had it for a couple of years now, and this disease made me completely disabled, and not wanting to live.

Have you ever considered suicide because of how disabled your disease made you?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.