[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I confess feelings for someone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 299x168
How do I confess feelings for someone?
>>
"I love you" or "I like you" or "I have feelings for you"
>>
>>16774742
'Hey wanna go out to this new restaurant I wanna try out? '
>>
>>16774749
What do you talk about at the resturant if she says yes?
>>
>>16774755
Hobbies, current events, school/work, music, personal anecdotes. Almost endless possibililties of things to talk about, anon.
>>
>>16774766
How though?
>>
Ask her to hang out. Imply it's a date.

Do whatever (dinner, movie, some activity you both like)

At the end, walk/drive her home. Ask her if she had a good time. If she says yes ask her if she'd like to do it again sometime. (Wait a couple of weeks.) If it's yes again the you're golden.

Here comes the tricky part. After the second or third date/hangout is going to be her decision. Go for a kiss. She pulls back you're just a friend. She kissed you you're in. Good luck, son.

PS. Don't tell her you have feelings for her immediately/first date (UNLESS SHE BRINGS IT UP FIRST) She probably won't reciprocate the same. You gotta show her you're not just a guy looking for pussy but an established relationship. That's where the dates come in.
>>
>>16774755

'How is school?'
'What do you like to do for hobbies?'
'What do you want to do for a career?'

Just get them to talk about themselves throughout the date but also talk about yourself when they ask you. That way you get to know each other better (and maybe little facts about them ie. They like giraffes so get them a little ceramic giraffe next time you hangout.

Women care about the little things and like it when a guy remembers small things about them.
>>
>>16774770
How do you ask them though? I seem to always seem to get feelings for girls I hardly know and what-not. So it'd be creepy to ask them.
>>
Ano... eto... a-anata ga s-suki yo!Watashi to isshoni tsukiatte kudasai!
>>
>>16774769
It's hard to teach someone to be glib over the Internet since its depends on the people involved and the situation they're in. All I can tell you is dont get all nervous, tense up and start shouting things out all randomly and looks like a autist.
>>
>>16774788
>'hey I'm anon, I've seen you around campus a few time and wanted to catch your name.'
>'cool, so anyways I was wander if you wanted to check out this café with me sometime'
Shit is literally that simple, and if you don't look like a creepy neckbear it's not creepy as all
>>
>>16774788

Simply say Hi. By saying one word you can kinda figure out their attitude. If they say Hi back then ask them how they are and work from there. Introduce yourself and talk for some time. When you have to go or they have to you ask them if they'd like to hangout sometime.

If they act like a fucking bitch then you say sorry for bothering you and walk away and try with someone else you like. Gotta remember that they don't even know your name so it's not like you did something completely embarrassing. To you it is. But to others it's not. Everyone will forget the next day.

When I was younger my brother and I would get into a fight sometimes and punch each other until we bled. Then the next day we completely forgot about it and became on good terms. It works the same way.

Another exercise is go to a bar and just start hitting on girls. Most of them are going to say no but math is on your side. Over a couple of days you will eventually find one girl who is pretty cool and actually talk to you.
>>
>>16774801
>>16774806
>06 ▶
>>>16774788 (You)

problem with this is that she knows i like her and she friended me on fb ages back and I didn't say anything, then we followed eachother on insta and she will like my stuff on insta every now and again, but she has a boyfriend atm.
>>
>>16774817
Well then you'll just have to wait in line until she is single again. You missed your chance.
>>
>>16774817

Then there's nothing you can do but just wait. Hangout with her but don't imply a date. Just do stuff you both enjoy. You gotta wait for her to fall in love with you.

After hanging out a bunch of times tell her you enjoy hanging out with her and that you have feelings for her.
>>
>>16774821
The thing was, I wasn't sure she liked me or not. I can't read people well.
>>
>>16774828
Damn son, how could you miss all those signals. Don't ever become a traffic controller.
>>
>>16774832
The worse part is I've liked her for like 2 years. I really think she is gorgeous
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.