[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up. I lied to my boyfriend when I basically made a deal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
I fucked up. I lied to my boyfriend when I basically made a deal that we do not keep secrets to each other. I lied about him being my first boyfriend and the only one I had sexual relations with. It really wasn't considered a lie for me because my past relationship didn't count and it was shit. It was with only one guy and we didn't have sex, we just did some stuff. Now that I told him in the most inappropriate way my boyfriend is really angry and wants to break up with me. I don't want to because I love him so much and I don't want to lose him. I know I did a super shitty thing and I want to make up for everything I did wrong but he doesn't want to be with me anymore. I'm scared of losing him.What do I do to make him love and trust me again?

PS: I live in a country were sexual relationships are really personal and taboo-ish so inb4 "your bf is overreacting".
>>
Why do you think your past relationship didn't count?
>>
>>16774655
Because I was young and dumb and it was over the internet.
>>
>>16774659

Alright. When you say you did some stuff, can you be more specific?
>>
>>16774663
Sent him nudes, had kinky convos but that's it. In my society it's deemed as whorish especially that I did it when I was in highschool which is why I kept it a secret from him
>>
>>16774650
>over the internet
you are kidding right? An internet relationship is like a pen pal. Your bf is overreacting OP and a child himself
>>
>>16774666
Well I do believe I am in the wrong because I was strict to not lying to each other and get mad at times when he's untruthful but I lied about him being my first boyfriend
>>
You deserve it. This is why you don't lie. Consider it a lesson of life.
>>
>>16774665
What a shame you live in a society the rules are made by men. I see why the men go after and marry kids.

Anyway, to answer your question. I doubt there is anything you will be able to do that will satisfy your bf and he will slut shame you for the remainder of your relationship. You didn't even touch a man.
>>
>>16774673
I deserve every consequence and I am ready to take it but I'm not ready to breakup, not like this. We were a happy couple. I'm asking for advice
>>
>>16774650
i hope he breaks up with you
>>
>>16774672
the guy over the internet was not a bf. you never even held hands or kissed
>>
>>16774683
I don't know, like I said it was a shit relationship
>>
We dont know either one of you. Honestly the only person who can answer those questions is him.
>>
>>16774650
>he's my first relationship
>except for that other one that was my first
>hes the only I e I've been sexual with
>except for that other guy I was sexual with
Women, everyone.
>>
>>16774665
It's deemed whorish because it is whorish. If I was your bf id break up with your slut ass also.
>>
>>16774650
if it was over the internet sending nudes why would you even disclose this?

that's like posting naked pictures on /b/ and saying you "fooled around with some dude"

the fact is you lied, so If I was him I would wonder what else you're lying about
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.