[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I smoked weed everyday this past month, and for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 736x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 736x546
I smoked weed everyday this past month, and for the first time in my life, enjoying life was easy. I also became very cool, mysterious, sexy, ... I got laid, got girls approaching me, and everything.

Then I got a depersonalizations episode that lasted for a couple of days. That shit was scary. After it passed, I went back to my former self.

Boring, annoying, unattractive. Shit sucks.

Is this just my imagination? Can weed actually make someone cool?
>>
>>16774560
no, you slowly become weirder and weirder
>>
>>16774565

Makes sense.

Is there a way to be the person I became at the beginning of that smoke weed everyday month?
>>
>>16774566
Just willpower. I don't know why people think there's a magic cure for psychological shit. Just try to become that person. Mentally say "no" to yourself every time you do something that person wouldn't. That's how this shit works.
>>
I go through weed phases myself. Sometimes I'll smoke it for a couple days in a row, normally a week. Give it a break because it becomes too much then come back to it 4 weeks later or something.

It worked best for me when I smoked at like 6 when the sun starts to go down then go out an hour later with a decent high, have some brews, chat with some friends. I love that.
>>
>>16774560
DUDE
>>
I've been smoking it pretty much every day for the past 5 years, I enjoy smoking it once I get home from work, it's just a way to relax. I have never felt any personality changes.
>>
>Is this just my imagination? Can weed actually make someone cool?

anything that changes how you behave around others can make you cool

the problem is that usually have a price and it doesn't last forever, at some point people use drugs just to feel normal
>>
When you first start smoking weed its so new and crazy you want it every day.

Then you sort of "get what you need" out of weed. You realize that it has just become entertainment, there is no real magic to it, just a lot of hype people push to sell weed. People say "weed is natural, referenced in the bible blah blah blah" you may as well be watch an Budweiser ad.

My theory is that weed works like an assistant to open up door in your mind filled with subconscious shit. The problem is, if all you've done lately is smoke weed without going out and doing shit, then your doors have nothing behind them. You need to go out and fill up the spaces behind those doors.

Smoke weed a lot with one friend, though he liked to smoke it every day and now he's nearly failing school. I slowly transitioned out. I smoke every three or four month maybe if someone has some at a party. My weed tolerance is so low now I only need like two puffs or else I'll black out.

I don't care enough about weed to deal with the huge hassle of getting it anymore. Takes like 3 hours to buy it once. Then you smoke and are high for like the rest of the damn day so there goes your productivity.

Fun occasionally. Never really like alcohol that much either.
>>
>>16774565
yup. i had a medical card for years. eventually i gave it up and don't smoke now. you really get dumb. u think ur smart as fuck. everyone else just looks at you like a retard. i was smokin a o or more of high grade medical chronic. cause it chilled me out.

desu its fun but not the answer. self confidence is.
>>
>>16774560
You will spent all your life trying to find the new drug that will put you into that former "cool, mysterious, sexy" guy, and you will try every new drug, thinking that you've found out what is holding you back, but you'll come back to your former self everytime, and drugs will take everything away from you, until you have absolutely nothing left.
>>
Been smoking every day 3 years.

Figure out your tolerance. Consider taking breaks. Don't ignore priorities. Be able to notice correlations. Are your grades lower and were you smoking more? Are you having social problems? Do you feel motivated to do what you're supposed to?

I've found that just taking a break can do wonders. But if all you're doing is smoking pot, it's consuming you - not the other way around.
>>
>>16774560
No. You were just high so you stopped acting like a spaz for once. It wasn't the weed per se, it was you calming the fuck down and acting natural for once.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.