[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a former prostitute? >provided she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1454715448021.jpg (680 KB, 3045x2337) Image search: [Google]
1454715448021.jpg
680 KB, 3045x2337
Would you date a former prostitute?

>provided she's clean and free from STDs
>>
nope. no sane person would.
>>
How long has she been a prostitute?
>>
>>16774399
>>16774399

that totally depends. do you want me to date you?
>>
>>16774399
No, that's vile
>>
>>16774399
Sure, if she's clean and we like each other.
>>
>>16774399
why would you do that when there are plenty of women that have not been a prostitute to choose from? Makes no sense

If you are buying a used car and one has never been in an accident and low miles and the other may look just as good but you know it's been in a flood the decision is easy. Baffling people are rational until it concerns pussy when pussy is plentiful.
>>
>>16774399
Only if she serviced less than 5 guys. I could live with 5.
>>
>>16774399
Yeah but only because I would be expecting the prostitute experience with out having to pay for it.

Would I take her home to meet my mother, never.
Would I introduce her to my friends, maybe for a laugh.
Would I allow her to stay over, probably not.
>>
File: 1450132757220.jpg (296 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
1450132757220.jpg
296 KB, 2000x1334
>>16774399
>Would you date a former prostitute?
It depends. I have nothing against prostitution in general, infact I'd do it myself if I could. Getting paid to sleep with a different woman every night seems like a pretty good deal to me, and if it wasn't for the fact that I'm ugly as sin and have a tiny dick I'd be all over it.

If we're talking about a "Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman" former prostitute I'd probably go for it, as long as she's not got the clap and has found an alternative source of income. Sure, she's been with a lot of other guys, but on the plus side you'd expect someone who's been offering sex as a professional service to be exceptionally skilled at it in comparrison to a girl who just does it as a hobby.

If we're talking about a "Wendy from Breaking Bad" prostitute then no. Just no. It might seem fine at first, but then something will upset her, she'll relapse, and the next thing you know you're hard at work trying to keep a roof over her head and she's laying in your bed taking multiple bareback spermloads from hoodrat niggers to feed her crack habit.
>>
Would you guy date a successful 25 year old women, who is std free, in a good position to provide for self but has had 20 different cock in her life time but didn't charge a single one? (She lost her virginity at 17).
>>
>>16774698
date of course and I'd be number 21 but as a wife. Too much risk
>>
>>16774698
20 guys over the course of 8 years doesn't sound too bad. That's a new guy every 4.8 months. I probably would.
>>
>>16774701
That, have fun with her for a while and then look for wife material in younger women.
>>
>>16774702
Good point.
You're guaranteed at least 3-4 months relationship with her and if she's doing well for herself then it should be a trouble free and fun few months.
>>
>>16774399
Nope, not a cuck.
>>
Sure. I'm not a virgin beta cuck.
>>
Are you shure about that number? For how long was she a prostitute? Could she mentain herrself if she work less than one time a month? Was she doing anything else?
>>
>>16774399
gggggggggggross

protip: no
>>
>>16774741
hahaha if you had any sort of self respect the answer would be no

but I guess desperation calls
>>
>>16774399
>>16774399
Sure but it wouldn't be long term
Prostitutes tend to have attachment issues.
>>
>>16774746
You are a virgin beta cuck who can only think of other men's cocks when he sees a girl.
>>
>>16774399
I have has sex with prostitutes, so it would be hypocritical if I couldn't date one.
>>
>>16774399
I would try to see how good he sex would be, seeing as how she should be quite experienced.

But i dont really know about her psyche and as such would weigh the risk of falling for someone unstable accordingly.

Try to fuck her OP, but be aware of the implications. I wouldnt trust her to not sleep around for example, but thats just me.
>>
File: Inara02.jpg (45 KB, 428x556) Image search: [Google]
Inara02.jpg
45 KB, 428x556
>>16774399
Yes, if she was guaranteed clean and was basically Inara from Firefly. Then, in a way, she's like the ideal woman.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.