[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an online friend. He goes online when I am about to fall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
I have an online friend. He goes online when I am about to fall asleep (12 at my area). I used to waiy for him to be online, but now I have early classes every day of the week and I can't really wait til 12 when I have to get up at 6 the next morning. What do?
>>
>>16774318
Exchange emails and start writing letters.

Its cuter too
>>
>>16774338
We mostly communicate via emails already
>>
You can't change the time zone and you can't change your class schedule. That means you have to adapt to the situation. It seems hard because it means doing things differently to how you're used to doing them. Keep emailing, and even though it might take longer to reply to each other, you can still maintain your friendship.
>>
>>16774318

Wait, what is even the problem? Just do your best to communicate, make sure they know what is different in the situation and wait for things to change again. I'm assuming there are only a couple months of classes to get through, right? This seems like a pretty minor problem, it'll be over before you know it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.