[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High School Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nrn2zxUe311sem5qco1_1280.jpg (251 KB, 885x1096) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrn2zxUe311sem5qco1_1280.jpg
251 KB, 885x1096
I'm 18, a college freshman. I've finally started getting attention from girls but then I always discover that they're still in high school.

The youngest so far is 16. Should I still go for them? How about just for a sexual relationship? Is all of this wrong to do?
>>
Chances are that if they're in high school they're boring and less mature than you and are only attracted to you because they feel sophisticated having an older boyfriend (and because you have accomplishments high schoolers won't have, e.g. graduating high school, and will be a lot more independent than the average high school student.).

There's really no appeal to dating the weird, needy high school chicks who like you just because you're in college.

>getting hit on by high schoolers is like getting hit on by a puppy: NO NO NO NO NO
>>
>>16774306
you should no problem
>>
Yes, I'm a high school girl and older guys are so hot
>>
>>16774306
>The youngest so far is 16. Should I still go for them? How about just for a sexual relationship?
>>
>>16774508
>my state laws are everyone's state laws!
Nigga plz
>>
I'm 21, dating 16-17 year olds.

Easiest pussy my man, they want romance and they're tight as fuck, just take them somewhere romantic and they will love you forever.

Go for it my man, you will regret you didn't once you get older.
>>
Fuck that hot young pussy while you can, man.

Just make sure you're not running afoul of age of consent laws. (E.g. in Colorado the age of consent is 17, but under 17, they can legally fuck someone who's four years older or less or something like that...)
>>
>>16774306
Aren't you able to get girls your own age or older OP?
>>
>>16774306
Hell yeah you should hit it. Just make sure AoC in your state is at least 16 or that they have a within 2 year exception rule.
>>
>>16775772
16 basicly his age.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.