[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best friend who has boyfriend sees nothing wrong with bathing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1413619618265.png (404 KB, 588x598) Image search: [Google]
1413619618265.png
404 KB, 588x598
I'm roommates with my best friend and a guy. He's the only guy that lives in the house. He's only living with us because he's friend with a friend of mine and he needed place to stay for a short time while he fixes up some things with his life (his house got destroyed in a fire and doesn't really have family to turn to since they live in another country and he can't afford to go back home).

Anyways, my best friend has a boyfriend and I recently found out that she has been taking baths with him. Her bedroom is the master's bedroom so it has a bathroom that has a large bathtub. They were bathing with the door open. He was on the opposite end of the bathtub so it wasn't like they were touching. They were both naked. I told my best friend that she probably shouldn't be bathing with other guys since she has a boyfriend. She says it's okay since this guy ' is only 5'2" and harmless'. She's 5'10" and treats him as if he's much younger. They don't kiss or do anything sexual, but I'm thinking of telling her boyfriend about it.

Would telling my best friend's boyfriend about her bathing with another guy be a good idea? or should I just keep quiet?
>>
>>16774129

Wow. Congrats, you live in a shitty h-manga.

>5'2"

guy's life is bad enough already, just let it go
>>
>>16774137
>shitty h-manga.
Wrong, their not brother and sister.
>>
>>16774129

If you can't write anything other than lame troll bait threads, then yes, you should just keep quiet.
>>
>>16774137

there is nothing wrong with being a short guy in today's world. No one in real life is that mean about height and if they are, they are scrutinized.
>>
>>16774129

5'2 is technically a midget I think for a male.
>>
>>16775053
>there is nothing wrong with being a short guy in today's world.
whycantiholdallthisdelusions.jpg
>>
>>16774129

Listen to Song 2 by Blur. Repeat after me: "It's not my problem. It's not my proooob-leeeem!"
>>
>>16775103

it's only on the Internet where you hear short men hate. In real life, people are willing to date people of various bodytypes as long as they are confident, funny, and self-sufficient.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.