[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a irrational hatred of mexicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Lived in a border town for years

No it has nothing to do with taking my jerbs it's the following reasons

>none of them will ever fight a one on one, they start shit with 15 guys in the car knowing they can pussy out of a fight and let the goons handle it

>the women are so desperate to fuck non Mexicans . most of /a/ could have five kids by any bitch in Tucson

>They are completely unhygenic even ones that take bathes smell like your dad's worst scent mixed with cheap gin

am i just a bigot?
>>
>applying a few experiences to an entire population of people

you already know the answer, ese
>>
>>16774068
You sound like a fucking idiot that spends time around horrible hobo Mexicans.
You could say the same thing about whites that live in the Appalachian or blacks that love in Chicago or Detroit. Italians and jews that live in NY.
>>
>>16774068
Nah. I work as an overnight security guard for a hotel, and my experiences over the past few years have led me to actively dislike blacks and working class whites. I still try to give them the benefit of the doubt, but more often then not I'm proven correct in my suspicions.

T. Dominican
>>
anyone want to answer besides the mexicans working late night security?
>>
>>16774084
Sounds like you hate working class people.
>>
girl i´m mexican and i think you have met the wrong guys
>>
>>16774105
Nope worked construction in Tucson for 7 years, the only people worse at the job were Hindis

>>16774075
>collective 25 years in the west among a primary mexican population
>>
I do like how you all assumed i'm white

Nope...I'm middle eastern..cute the refugee jokes
>>
>>16774234
I like middle eastern girls, curious about the culture but yeah I don't think they generally like Latinos. Could it be a generationally taught behavior?
>>
So, OP. You're telling me you're middle eastern, live in Arizona, and hate Mexicans. Would your hate have anything to do with random whites shouting expletives at you because they think you're Mexican?
>>
>>16774342
Hahaha come on now buddy you know there's enough hate to go around. Plenty of white folk hate Muslims too
>>
>>16774068
You just sound annoying. I don't even care if you're racist or whatever; stereotypes exist for a reason. As long as your little brain can realize there's plenty of exceptions to the rule.

But back to you- for some reason I just want to mush your face into a pillow until you stop struggling.
>>
>>16774068
So you hate Mexicans because of the way they fight?

Here's an idea - don't fight with Mexicans.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.