[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, help me out here. There's this chick I vaguely know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1454545557149.jpg (61 KB, 780x328) Image search: [Google]
1454545557149.jpg
61 KB, 780x328
Ok, help me out here.
There's this chick I vaguely know from a gym class awhile back. We're not really familiar, not even sure she knows my name, but we've talked once or twice.
I saw her today at a dance. We grinned at each other, but didn't talk extensively, and danced together once or twice (it was a contra dance, it's not a big deal to dance).
She left before I got the chance to really say anything; had she stayed I probably would have suggested we get a bite to eat after, or something. Whatever.
But now I'm stuck. It's unlikely I'll just randomly see her again (it's a BIG college), and I can find her on Facebook, but how would I approach?! I would like to ask her out, but I can't really just come out of the blue and be like "Sup, you single?".
Advice? How do I avoid pic related?
>>
>>16774017
>but I can't really just come out of the blue and be like "Sup, you single?"

Come on anon, how hard can it be?

> Hi
> I'm (...)
> I saw you today at (...) and recognized you because (...)
she will probably remember you
> I wanted to talk with you today but didn't had a chance
> I didn't know when I was gonna see you again so I looked you up in facebook

and then you can ask her if she is single.
>>
You don't have to verify a woman's singlehood prior to asking her out. Just ask her out. If she's not single, she'll say so.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.