[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that some women will say they want a guy like you,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sigh2.png (225 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
sigh2.png
225 KB, 2048x2048
Why is it that some women will say they want a guy like you, but not actually you?

Whether in high school or college, I never understood this.
>>
They mean someone with your personality. But actually attractive.
>>
>>16774022

99% of the time its this. 1% of the time you are attractive but you are a romance slut and they want assholes to act like you but only towards them.

girls wanna feel special. not like every other girl you swoon over
>>
>>16774016
Well it COULD be a looks, thing, but honestly, we all know it's not that easy.
It's an alpha thing. People like alphas, be them men or women.
It's likely what she means is "I wish I could meet an alpha with your tastes and sense of humor".
>>
>>16774016
>Why is it that some women will say they want a guy like you, but not actually you?
If I had to hazard a guess, it means that they want a guy like you, but not actual;y you.

Or, to put it another way, you've probably got a lot of positive qualities, but also one or two dealbreakers.
>>
>>16774071
dunno about op. but if this was the case, bitch just lost a friend.

then again, this probably won't mean much to her. so nothing of value lost for the both of us.
>>
>>16774016

Because you're a "nice guy" with "a lot to offer," but uninteresting and unattractive.

Boiled, "I want a guy like you" means "I wouldn't mind a guy with one or two of your traits and then basically completely unlike you."
>>
>>16774183

*Boiled DOWN...
>>
>>16774016
>Why is it that some women will say they want a guy like you, but not actually you?
They want something they perceive as better. Basically, you don't qualify as quality in their book.
>>
A guy who is willing to treat them like you do, except attractive to them, I'd assume.
>>
>>16774296
Basically this.

It's either attraction or chemistry you're missing.
>>
they like the personality/idea of you, but "you" as a package deal is boring/unattractive to them.

learn to ride a motorcycle or play guitar or something
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.