[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No problems getting women, can't get gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 540x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 540x484
Pretty much the subject line. I've got no problems attracting women. I just can't attract any that I'm actually interested in forming a relationship with? One night stands aren't a problem. But all the girls I attract seem to lack any common interests with me to build a proper foundation for a relationship on, and they can't understand how this is a problem. It's like all the women I attract aren't actually attracted to me, but some weird alternate universe version of me with slightly different characteristics, and whenever I try and point out their illusions or misconceptions or wishful thinking they just can't see it. Idk. It's frustrating. Why can't I attract anyone with actual similar interests and values?
>>
You're obvs gay, fag
>>
Welcome to the world of dating. I had the same experience, all women wanted is to fulfill their imagination through me. It's pretty much luck to find someone who likes you for you. The only thing you can do is try to make them respect you a lot, and they will be much more accepting.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.