[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I recently exchanged emails with a woman who is a customer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1453746419655.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453746419655.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
So, I recently exchanged emails with a woman who is a customer at my place of work. Anyway, she sent me a long, rambling email that was really fucking weird. I can't remember what she said exactly but I immediately regretted having given her my email thereafter. I just ignored it and she sent me another one today after about a week saying that she wished she had heard from me or some shit.

There's a good likelihood I'll see her again. Should I send her email explaining my reasons for exchanging my email with her...namely that I wanted to get advice for getting a job with the state, which she works in one of it's many offices/divisions? OR should I just continue to ignore her knowing I will probably see her again and let it be?

I really want nothing personally to do with her now, so whichever course of action optimizes that would be most preferred.

Advice?
>>
First tell her you didnt understand shit of what she said or sent you
Later do what you wrote
Good luck
>>
>>16773909
Thanks. I will do just that.

I hate to think that she might have thought that I was romantically interested or something.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.