[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: aKzNmOO_460s.jpg (25 KB, 375x346) Image search: [Google]
aKzNmOO_460s.jpg
25 KB, 375x346
Soo tomorrow I have my first date with a girl I met on tinder. We are going out for lunch. Now I haven't been on a date in about 3 years and honestly forget what its like. any advice welcome
>>
It's going to fucking suck honestly; tinder sucks and you'll likely wind up with someone so fucking akward you want to punch them in the face, someone so fucking desperate they'll say they love you before even meeting you in person, someone so fucking retarded that you want to rufie them just so you can get out of there, or someone so fat and ugly that you want to kill yourself for even considering them.

Let dates happen organically, if you don't get out much, you'll fail dates.

There
>>
Show up naked. Place your dick on the table, and tell her to suck it.
>>
>>16773895

Good to see we are thinking positively
>>
>>16773898
>>16773895
Checks out. Solid.
>>
>>16773883
Tinder is intimidating, and I feel people treat it like a game.

I'm far too naive and fragile for that. Also, I'm not a juggler- I date one person at a time, even if it's not serious or 'exclusive' yet. Jesus the whole thing makes me just... sigh. I have friends on it and they regularly say shit like 'it's a war out here man....'

Expect the worst, hope for the best.
>>
>>16773940

There's a reason why I refuse to use Tinder, even though I'm a girl and we tend to get shit tons of messages on there. The people who use it either have a problem getting dates in real life, which makes me question what's wrong with their personality and/or appearance, or they're just looking to fuck. Which in that case if that is what you are also looking for it's still shit because you don't know if the other person is a total Tinder slut who's fucked 100s of people and has herpes. Tinder just makes you look desperate in general, and the only context I think it would look ok to use it is if you're on holiday overseas, don't know anyone and are just looking for a 1 night dinner date or something. But it'd probably end shitty anyway.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.