[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help /adv/. I don't know what to do. I love someone I work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Help /adv/.

I don't know what to do. I love someone I work with and she loves me but we're both in relationships. She's the most beautiful person I've ever met. She has the most amazing eyes and when she smiles I'm transfixed. We can't be together because we feel guilty about leaving our current relationships (especially her). She's quite a bit younger than me. I feel her Friend/s have influenced her in making a "smart" decision to stay in her current relationship.

She looks a little bit like a young Sherilyn Fenn (Pic).

I love her so much.
>>
> I love someone I work with and she loves me
obviously not, or else you'd actually take steps to make it happen
>>
>>16773661
I've told her how I feel. What would you recommend I do from here?
>>
>>16773671
take the initiative and dump your current girlfriend

life's too short to stay unsatisfied and in this case regretful. if you liked your current gf more you'd forget this other girl
>>
>>16773697
I don't know if that would be enough for her to leave her current relationship. She seems heavily influenced by her Friend/s in this instance.
>>
>>16773711
yeah well if she loves you like you say then friends be damned, friends come and go, partners shouldn't
>>
Everyone goes thorough these feelings where they think they've fallen for someone else outside their relationship.

It's exciting and you get that chemical rush in your brain again. EVERYTHING about them will am absolutely amazing and you can't get them out of your head.

Well guess what, you wait awhile and you'll realize that they're not really all that special - you ignored all of their flaws because you are feeling unsatisfied in your current relationship for some reason. I've been through this, and her friends probably have, too.

Don't kid yourself, you're not experiencing anything special and you are experiencing loving for your soul mate.

Handle whatever might be wrong with your current relationship FIRST or break up then wait to see if they do the same. If you're not doing to make these changes, then your feelings don't mean shit.
>>
Why are you lying to your poor current girlfriend scumbag. Leave her so she can find a real guy.
>>
>>16773649
Confusing Lust for Love is the worst thing you can do. You need to look at your current relationship before you look into making another. Besides, how long do you think working together will help your relationship.
Added Bonus;
If she was willing to dump her current boyfriend for you, some chump at work still in a relationship how long do you think it'll last??
>>
She's cheating with you. Why would you want to be with a girl who wants to cheat yet stay in a relationship knowing she should end it?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.