[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I lighten the fuck up? I take everything seriously and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1311477149371.png (709 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1311477149371.png
709 KB, 768x576
how do I lighten the fuck up? I take everything seriously and it's made it hard to keep friendships since I rarely ever joke around or laugh.
>>
>>16773552
>it's made it hard to keep friendships since I rarely ever joke around or laugh.

If you did all that shit they'd tell you to grow up.

Peoples are assholes always looking for someone to be the bad guy they can pin the blame on.

So my question is; why fuckin' bother?

Fuck friendships. Do whatever you want or whatever requires minimal effort and don't give a fuck about people because most of them are lost causes anyway.
>>
well if you're posting here you're not trying hard enough to change

really, you're contested about whether you should put effort into not being genuine or just make new friends. for which i give you a new alternative, which is to make a new genuine that incorporates both serious and social. for this, just put effort into being approachable when you want to be social and continue being a prude otherwise. pretty easy
>>
>>16773552
Quickest way is to take the stick out of your ass.
>>
Use your pic, its related. Watch Scrubs, become as much like Dr. Cox and Dr. Kelso as possible.
>>
>>16773580
wow, you sound like you have a lot of friends.
>>
>>16773580
On the other hand, who the fuck would even want to be your friend with such an attitude...
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.