[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an 18 yr old guy and I have no real friends and never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Super Blues.jpg (119 KB, 724x376) Image search: [Google]
Super Blues.jpg
119 KB, 724x376
I'm an 18 yr old guy and I have no real friends and never leave the house except for school. Should I just kill myself?
>>
no, what are you, retarded?
>>
No, but you should consider making some friends and leaving the house from time to time.
>>
I keep going to bed without the covers on and it's really cold some nights and I don't like being cold. Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>16773526
You're still young Anon, you'll get friends eventually

Besides, life is much more than that
>>
I'm like op but 25. How do I make friends?
>>
>>16773712
sign up for stuff that you like to do, or would like to learn to do, that is being done by other people. if you like d&d, find a d&d group locally or find a group online. if you like spiritual stuff but aren't a member of a church, try an interfaith center. maybe also see if there is a local adult community ed program with classes.

I made a lot of friends online. also made some good friends at a unitarian universalist church I used to go to. some I met through work. some through martial arts class. many of my friends started out as friends of friends.
>>
>>16773712
I make all my friends at work or back when I was in college. Sometimes shitty jobs are where you'll meet your favorite people.

If you don't have a job, it might be worth it to just go part-time.
>>
>>16773704
This made me laugh.

To be fair OP, this is how ridic you're being.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.