[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to girl from Tinder in January >we hit it off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 12313484846546.jpg (55 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
12313484846546.jpg
55 KB, 320x240
>talking to girl from Tinder in January
>we hit it off really well (through text anyway)
>ask her out
>she says she's only available february 13th
>then says she'll be busy that day and we'll have to go sometime later
>like mid-february then
>says I'm her favorite guy she talks to on Tinder
>we talk all day for weeks now
>a guy whom, according to her, she "barely talks to" asks her out
>they set up a date next monday

I got really, really fucking mad at her. I mean, Jesus, I haven't gotten this mad in a while. I've been talking to other chicks as well, but I've made that clear to her, and I've been asking her out for a long time. Then the guy does it TODAY and they have a date IN A FEW DAYS. I told her the moment she goes there I won't talk to her anymore 'cause that's bullshit.

Is there any way in which my anger is not justified here?
>>
How about you meet people in a more normal way? Such as face to face?
>>
>>16773517
How about not posting stupid shit that doesn't talk about the subject at all?
>>
>being mad at a whore for fucking some random guy on a hookup app

You're being irrational.
>>
She's more attracted to the other dude since she was more willing to make time for him than for you. I know it sucks, but all you can really do is move on, she's not worth your time
>>
>>16773531
It's a really shitty feeling. We have great conversations, she tells me I'm "tall and strong," constantly comments that I'm handsome, and today she said I look just like Evan Peters. Attraction clearly isn't the issue.

It makes so little fucking sense. I hate things that don't make any sense.
>>
>>16773585
>It makes so little fucking sense

Consider this: She isn't honest with you and use you for attention. Suddenly it all makes sense.
>>
>>16773524
Buttmad Tinderman, the King of Faggots
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.