[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex wife crap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: CAM00155.jpg (2 MB, 4208x3120) Image search: [Google]
CAM00155.jpg
2 MB, 4208x3120
Last year for the taxes, I let my Ex wife clam the children. We had a agreement that the following year we would split them for the taxes, We have a 50/50 deal with the kids, Never been into court for any of this, things have been pretty good without the State being involved.This Year She claimed the kids and left me out. Is there anything i can do to get her back for this? Maybe i claim one kid Still and raise a red flag with the IRS? Maybe she will have to pay it back at some point? I am just curious if it really comes down to first come first serve.
>>
You probably shouldn't complain.

If the state isn't involved you probably aren't paying child support. If you are giving her money, it's probably much less than what you'd pay if the state was involved.

Also, she claimed the kids...because she's fucking taking care of them, not you.

To be honest I don't know the full story, but it sounds like you got away with a sweet deal, don't stir the pot.
>>
>>16773312
I agree out of court is nice, but no i give her money every month anyways and she doesnt really do a great job with the kids, I have them more than she does. Even on her days to have them i still end up with them more than not. Court wouldnt be so bad for me, I have always provided for her and for the kids. It was cause of her asking that we stayed out of the courts. It isnt even the money that makes me mad, th fact she was trying to be sneaky i think bothers me more. was just looking to see if anyone has gone through this or had some useful advice.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.