[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every girl I talk to only wants to come to my place and as soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
Every girl I talk to only wants to come to my place and as soon as I say I can't do that they stop talking to me. Why can't girls just have me over? I can't have girls over because I'm like bottom 1 percent of poverty and I have senile parents

How do you bang girls when you live with parents?
>>
just say you're gonna go on holiday and rent a hotel
>>
>>16773191
That's $100 to hang out ONCE I want a relationship I'm so alone
>>
tell them you're taking care of your senile parents and would rather not

or go out to a bar

how is this a problem
>>
>>16773251
I want to be able to hang out
>>
I understand your problem man and i can totally relate.

You want casual sex with women but you cannot afford casual.
You have to move out or keep trying for a relationship.

or Rent a room
>>
>>16773392
That's what I'm saying just for a relationship I have to do this shit
>>
Wrong, you want sex not a relationship
Unless its a "sex friends" relation
>>
>>16773950
No I want both
>>
Do ppl not have car sex anymore? Take that late drive to a viewpoint, or park/ somewhere remote and dip in brother. In my experience most girls are down.
>>
>>16774121
I don't mean just sex I want cuddles and love
>>
>>16774126
That's what the back seat is for, find yourself a girl who's cool with just going somewhere to chill. If you smoke it's easy as fuck. Find a quiet place to roll up, relax and blow one, fuck and cuddle your little heart out. Good times will be had....
>>
>>16774135
I meant long term :p I have a girl I've been talking to a girl
>>
I don't understand why you can't just say "Can we hang out at your place? My parents have issues."
>>
>>16774206
I did
>>
Why don't you just move out if this is such an issue?
>>
>>16774253
I only want to move out if it's in a major city and they're expensive
>>
>>16774259
Then deal with having no sex until then
>>
>>16774260
No
>>
>>16774268
You have no choice if girls refuse to sleep with you, you know.
>>
>>16774270
I have a girl willing to sleep with me and fuck me in a car I guess but I want to be able to cuddle and sleep together
>>
>>16774278
Well good luck with that, because it doesn't sound like you'll get it until you move out. Which you're unwilling to do
>>
>>16774280
I'm willing to do it it's just impossible
>>
>>16774301
No it's not. You don't have to move out to a major city, you're just unwilling to do anything else
>>
>>16774302
>public transit
>jobs
>money circulatiOn
>>
I understand it must be weird having a girl come over with your parents being there allot of people can relate that's a very hard situation
>>
>>16773176
Just be honest but not detailed. "We can't meet at my place because my parents aren't well. Can we hang out at yours?"
>>
>>16774471
Bro that's zactly what I did
>>
Introduce them to your parents numb nuts.

>mom dad I'm during girl to dinner.
After dinner
>oh Anon that girl is so sweet, we were worried you were gay.

The more comfortable they are with you and this girl together the more supportive and more relaxed they'll be with you having her over.
>>
>>16774593
I'm embarrassed because I live in a broken down house
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.