[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to tell him I'm not interested AND dating his enemy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: friends-text-back.jpg (32 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
friends-text-back.jpg
32 KB, 500x338
I was interested in two guys at my college who are within the same social circle as I am and we all go to a lot of the same clubs. I found out that they both liked me, but I liked one more than the other and my feelings for him kept growing while I also realized I didn't like the 1st guy more than as a friend. Guy #2 and me are now dating (as of today) which I think might cause a problem in the social group because guy #1 and guy #2 do not get along...at all. They've both told me about their disdain for the other.

This is bad because I've been hanging out with guy #1 a lot and I think he got the idea that I liked him back when I really just like him as a friend. I also have plans scheduled with him for tomorrow, but I don't want to continue accidentally leading him on and even worse I don't want him to get really upset when he finds out I'm dating guy #2.

I'd rather he hear it from me than hear it from somebody else within the group as I don't want it to seem like a betrayal, but he's super sensitive and I have a bad feeling that this might be particularly crushing news to him.

I also don't want this to tear apart our social group or make it awkward within the organizations, especially seeing as guy #1 is a leader in two of them.

Help?
>>
>>16773084
You already know what you need to do OP.

There is no easy way out of this, tell guy #1 that you're seeing #2 before his feelings grow even bigger for you.

Obviously guy #1 is going to be crushed, but there is nothing you can do about it, that's life
>>
>>16773084
Bonus tip:

Don't date guys within your inner circle of friends, I've seen horrible cases were it destroys the entire group.
>>
In the best situation he understands or has been expectong it
You should try to make him understand that you werent stolen by him ( that sounds a bit objectify)
Try to make it clear
Really wish you good luck
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.