[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do some guys get laid without using the internet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Katya_Mumu.jpg (19 KB, 635x350) Image search: [Google]
Katya_Mumu.jpg
19 KB, 635x350
How the fuck do some guys get laid without using the internet? This is an honest question. I would have been a permavirgin if it wasn't for tinder where I can pick up 6/10 slutty american tourists for an ONS (I'm a 7 myself).

So many of my peers talk about getting a relationship with a girl like it's nothing yet the competition is extreme and they dont look better than me (maybe some of them but far from all). Create a tinder acc as a girl, you'll know what i mean. From swiping 200 girls I get maybe 5 matches.
Just how do they do it? It absolutely blows my mind.
>>
>>16773083
They have friends and meet people through those friends.
>>
You know those real life activities that surround us? almost all of them involve meeting new people. Go to a cafe, meet a waitress, go play darts, go to an event at a club, meet girls, go to a Chinese language class, girls again. There's hardly any escape.

You make friends without the internet right? it's a bit like that.
>>
>>16773118
I don't really know. I go to uni but no chance of meeting girls there. Its just go to lecture and then go back home. I have two friends and I've known them since childhood pretty much. I don't get friends either and I'm not sure how other people does it.

I get well along with people in group assignments for example. Going beyond that formal interaction? I have no ide how that is done.
>>
My friends are pretty much compareable to relatives to be honest. Known them so long, my family knows their families etc.

They are amazing friends though. We hang out often. Of us three I would not be surprised if I'm the only non virgin so no help from there.

Im 21 btw
>>
>>16773083
>I'm a 7 myself

why would anybod say that about themselves

also:

>How the fuck do some guys get laid without using the internet

it´s called going out and talking to people. alcohol helps
>>
>>16773083
>How the fuck do some guys get laid without using the internet?

just lol. millennials...

You go out to bars and clubs if you want a easy lay. You network with your friends or coworkers friends.

Hard mode, for some, just talk to every girl everywhere in public. You'll eventually get someone to reciprocate. You won't get an instant lay of course but you can work towards one.
>>
>>16773240
> You won't get an instant lay of course but you can work towards one.

also it can be quite fun
>>
>>16773217
What about it? I used to post on /soc/ and 75% of the time I got rated a 7.
Alcohol just makes me feel and act slowminded. Never got a social boost from it.
>>16773240
Bars, clubs, public = extreme competition.
Difference from tinder is that everything is so much slower. If I with tinder can get laid once or twice every month how long would it not take offline?
>>
Literally any night out in Uni, just randomly say Hi to girls at the bar, ask them what they recoment, or come up with anything.

Tell them her shoes are nice, but yours are more fashionable. Anything to get the conversation going. If you can get talking to her for a few minutes its basically a 95% chance you can ask her out on a date.

Theres just a 5% certainty that relationship will go the distance
>>
>>16773261
>What about it? I used to post on /soc/ and 75% of the time I got rated a 7.

because it´s a fucking beta thing to do. why the hell would you care how some random asswipe on the internet RATES you. fuck. what´s wrong with people. have some goddamn self respect...
>>
File: hdc.gif (184 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
hdc.gif
184 KB, 500x442
>>16773264
But there will be a billion other guys per each girl.
Again: If I with tinder can get laid once or twice every month how long would it not take offline (where the process is much slower)?
>>
>>16773277
It's good to be aware about wether your appearance is helping or stopping you.
>>
>>16773285
being aware is different from being judged by random assholes in my opinion
>>
>>16773291
You will be judged when you approach women too.
>>
>>16773291
Random assholes is what you meet in your everyday life too.
>>
>>16773293
>>16773294

true.but using a rating system for people seems off. either you have something a girl likes or you don´t. plenty of odd looking/acting guys get girls....it´s about how you act not how you look.
>>
>>16773300
lol
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.