[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do when you're a manlet? It seems like everything's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
18 KB, 480x360
What do you do when you're a manlet?

It seems like everything's stacked against me. People don't take you as seriously, women aren't interested and so on.

So many people I know are getting married and having kids, yet here I am, not having had a proper relationship in years.

What do I do?
>>
Maybe your so hung up on your hight it affecting your social skills?
>>
>>16773077
I know it's hurting my confidence, that's for sure. I think my social skills are better than they've ever been, though.

I work in technology/software so the only way to meet women is online where they can be a lot more picky, though.

Do you leave your height off your profile so they don't immediately disregard it. Is that misleading?
>>
>>16773072
Kill yourself, since you fucks never seem to learn.
>>
>>16773151
Since you took the time to post, please explain.
>>
>>16773072
Theyre not interested because you arent a direct asshole. Chad is a mysterious direct asshole who

1) establishes dominance
2)lies constantly to her
3)doesnt reveal shit about himself
besides a creative aspect
4)is a douche and lifts

Confidence to the point of asshollery is the key.

DIRECT > WINS ALL ARGUMENTS >PROJECTS DOMINANCE > GETS LAID
>>
File: ratchav.jpg (9 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
ratchav.jpg
9 KB, 285x177
>>16773173
This in essence.
dominance, authority, confidence and power.

How else do rat chavs get the girls, its not because of their fashion, hygiene, intelligence, wealth, hight and looks.
It's because they find, intimate and dominate weaker men in front of girls.
>>
>>16773224
>>16773173
How does this advice transfer to a small guy with a light frame trying to pick up women over the internet?
>>
>>16773248
I JUST SAID LIFT. LIFT = HAPPY BRAIN CHEMICALS THAT MOTIVATE YOU.
>>
>>16773341
THIS = CONFIDENCE. FLIRT. STOP TRYING TO GET INTERNET WOMEN. THEY SUCK. PHYSICAL MEDIA ONLY.
>>
>>16773341
>>16773351
Yes, sir.
I'm actually due to start lifting next week. I did for about three months this year but I dropped it for other hobbies.
>>
>>16773352
I mean last year, obviously.
>>
Obvious troll. I can tell because you outlined the insecurities associated with manlets, which people here are well aware of.

In reality it's just a word used by people of low esteem to bother other people of low esteem. Height is a weaker predictor of factors like employment, salary, attraction, and other things than things like race and sex, and even so, people of all shapes and sizes and colors have all sorts of different circumstances. What's important is that you are good at what you do, and proud of what you do. And happy.

Try harder next time, OP. Your so-called manlets are pretty low-hanging fruit, somewhat literally but more figuratively.
>>
>>16773352

FUCK NEXT WEEK

LOOK UP EIGHT MINUTE ABS

DO PUSHUPS

SQUATS.

seratonin is a hell of s drug
>>
>>16773366
>Obvious troll. I can tell because you outlined the insecurities associated with manlets, which people here are well aware of.
Is this some sort of attempt at reverse psychology? There's a reason for those associations.

>What's important is that you are good at what you do, and proud of what you do. And happy.
Yeah, I know. Being happy's sort of abstract though and the confidence issue's sort of wearing me thin. It was fine until the sudden influx of marriages and babies last year.

>>16773375
I'll look it up.
>>
>>16773366
Ye I'm really bummed out on those other white men having advantage of being white men in white homogeneous country.
As a white man I'm really put behind by this not by being too short to be considered date material.
>>
>>16773387
Now you're trying.

A self-prescribed manlet wouldn't come here seeking help and repeat the insecurities associated with being a manlet. The OP post would've just been 'What to do when you're a manlet?' or 'How do I help being a manlet' because you know we know the 'issues' with being a manlet.

And happiness isn't abstract. Being successful and being satisfied yield the same feeling of happiness. Having little to worry about also yields happiness. Happiness means you feel good about your situation, and that isn't abstract. Don't try and make it out to be something unobtainable out on the horizon, it's not.
>>
File: 1451765865516.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451765865516.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1024
>>16773415
>Don't try and make it out to be something unobtainable out on the horizon, it's not.
Absolutely, I know it's not unobtainable. Generally I am pretty happy. But I just don't know how to deal with being 30 in only a few years when nearly everyone else I know is actually moving forward with their lives.
>>
>>16773453
Take a real hard look at yourself in the mirror.

You are a fucking person, a god damn living being on a timer. All your emotions and thoughts and principles and desires? They're stuck in that tiny brain of yours, that mound of flesh buried in your skull. What a god damn miracle it is that you even exist to have the kind of problems you do. Just being a stock person means you have a ton of fucking potential, not to mention having easy access to the necessities in life, NOT TO MENTION HAVING THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE HAPPY AND LIVE YOUR DREAMS AND HAVE FUN like holy fuck how have you not let yourself understand this for so long
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.