[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I had been talking to this girl a lot for the past two months,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
So I had been talking to this girl a lot for the past two months, but recently she has been do distant. I can tell she still likes me a lot, but then she'll ignore my message for the entire day until at about 11 P.M., in which she'd comment "Hi!?", as if I have been ignoring her. I always say something about why she doesn't reply, but she just replies with "o", then we'd Skype.

Yesterdsy, I messaged her in the morning. I asked her what's up, and she still has not yet replied, but I see her posting Istagram photos. I'm honestly annoyed by this shit and I'm not one to make an effort after this, and I don't imagine myself doing so.

It doesn't bother me, because I'm really moving on, but it's a bit rude, which brings me to my next question. Should I message her and ask her why she keeps ignoring me? I'm really curious to find out.
>>
shes getting bored of you
ask her out already
>>
>>16772764
Don't want to date her nor anyone else. We discussed that a while ago and we were both okay with it. I liked what we had and didn't feel a need to go into dating. She was okay with that.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.