[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Student turned this in what do I even say.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: 0205161310_HDR.jpg (282 KB, 1168x2076) Image search: [Google]
0205161310_HDR.jpg
282 KB, 1168x2076
Student turned this in what do I even say.
>>
>>16772703

help him build the robot
>>
report to police/nsa/fbi/cia/dea

future school shooter
>>
Keep the spider robot spare parts in a locked cabinet.
>>
>>16772708
I don't know shit about rowbotics
>>16772709
We can probably prevent that.
>>16772711
Ah that is a good idea.
>>
>>16772718
Just ask him, why he wants people to die? Seriously, you are an educator?
>>
>>16772703
You have to stop him. He intends to kill us all.
>>
Encourage him and suggest simple electronics projects, you fucking whackjob.
>>
>>16772703
1. It's robot
2. You need good grades in school so you can science the robot
3. Spiders have 8 legs. See me after class.
>>
>>16772758
Are you trying to kill us all?
>>
I am a Reploid sending this message from the future.

You must stop Dr. Wily. He has brought great suffering to us all.
>>
>>16772703
suggest that he does art class or continues drawing and writing

don't shut down creative minds. really shitty teachers do that

just explain to him that's not what you meant in the assignment. He thought you meant what dream did you have last night, not what are your hopes for the future
>>
>>16772777
That much is obvious I of course will sit down and talk to him about this and if he is interested in actual robotics. I just got a kick out of it.
>>
>>16772703
WHAT IS THIS?
Is it a test? Is it a diary?

Is this book for 4 years old?
What is this? The questions are terrible?
Is this some psychiatric psychologist thing?
What is this?
>>
Encourage him to do manly things like playing football and joining the navy.
>>
Kill him OP. People always ask would it be ethical to kill child Hitler if they could. This is child Hitler with dreams of spider rowbots. You need to take action for the sake of the future.
>>
I'd let his parents know. There should be times when they are at school and you can talk to them. If not call. It may be nothing but I agree it is dark.
>>
Op is all that stands between us and the spider rowbot apocalypse, do the right thing op put it down before it's too late.
>>
>>16772709
Nah. From about 4-10, I drew a bunch of really messed up pictures where family members and people I knew died in horrible ways, and I wrote stories about it. Teachers were a little worried, but I just had a crazy imagination at that age.
>>
>>16772818
>>16772833

You know what you have to do OP. Do it quickly though. If the spider rowbots develop time twavel they may send a spider rowbot in disguise to the past to stop you.
>>
reminds me of myself in early elementary school, I drew "robots" all the time
Lots of kids do it, its just imagination
Also don't call the parents unless you notice an actual violent tendency, you're not a psychologist
Also his parents might be assholes, you don't want him to end up 4chan with me
And not that MLK wasn't a great guy, but shouldn't you teach him to spell before shoving a political cock down his metaphorical throat?
>>
>>16772857
Mandatory bond stuff I don't wanna do anymore then they do.
>>
>>16772866
But sometimes you do what you know you have to, even when you don't want to. Like teaching mandatory crap. Or saving countless future lives, now before it's too late!
>>
He probably got that from some movie. Reminds me of "The Mist", which honestly an 8 year old shouldn't watch.
>>
I as a student teacher shall strike him down and present to the court this paper to prove it was not only self defence but human defence!
Or maybe just talk to him about it i doubt the spider rowbot have taken over his mind yet.
>>
He just wants to be edgy
>>
>>16772703
Don't ask asinine questions with words that have multiple meanings to children. You fucked this up before it even got started.
>>
What are you supposed to say? How old is this student? This appears to be the result of a confusion between the two meanings of the word "dream". What's the problem?

correct his spelling, at least. Either it's robot or rowboat dammit you little punk
>>
Talk to his parents, yes, but then encourage his budding interest in robotics. He'll lose interest in the spider-bot project years before he gets one built, but you could be setting him on a very good path in life.
>>
>>16772937
WHAT IF HE SUCCEEDS? can you or op take responsibility for the carnage?
>>
File: IncomingCallEmperorofMankind.jpg (110 KB, 496x818) Image search: [Google]
IncomingCallEmperorofMankind.jpg
110 KB, 496x818
EVERYONE... DON'T YOU FORGET YOUR DUTY INN SERVICE TO THE EMPEROR OF MANKIND.

REPORT ALL HERES.....awww shit...

Now you've done it OP.
>>
>>16772703
>kid has a nightmare where a rowbotic spider killed people
>OP asks the kid what he should fucking do to make it come true
10/10
>>
>>16772703
The kid might have just had a nightmare. Remember, he might not realize "dream" meant a goal for life. Don't fuck over some kid because he had a scary dream. If he acts fine in class otherwise, just let it slide.
>>
>>16772760
>implying that won't happen regardless of if the kid gets encouraged or not.
>>
>>16773035
Robotic spider death is not how I want to go.
>>
>>16772703
Encourage him to write down his dreams and try to flesh them out into stories. I know he's still kind of young but he could be the next great shlock director.
>>
>>16772703
explain the different meanings of word "dream"
>>
>>16772703

I feel like so many people are overreacting. He's just a kid, play a violent video game or watch a violent movie and you're going to have childish thoughts like that. In no way did he mention that he personally intends to harm others.

But I would just keep an eye on him as he grows up, if he starts taking electronic, mechanics and engineering courses I would probably call the cops.
>>
>>16772763
Kek
>>
that's fuckin hilarious
>>
>>16772703
Well he said the rowbot 'came to life' so obviously he's talking about a dream he had in his sleep. He told you that people died in the dream he had, then he felt he had to come up with a way for the dream to happen irl- he'd have to build it.

Really, you're subconsciously guiding him to the rowbot death machine.
>>
>>16772703
HHAAHAHA a spider robot comes to life and kills people, wants to build spider robots. Introduce him to electrical engineering, anon. You're his teacher you're suppose to help make his dreams come true you fuckturd.
>>
OP, here is a guide for you;

>Firstly, never correct the "rowbots". See how long it takes him to find out himself, and take bets on it.
>Secondly, teach him that spiders would not kill humans unless they were just defending themselves. Spiders are bro's who'll eat flies to stop them spreading parasites and shit germs.
>Thirdly, ask him if he's interested in robotics or entomology... encourage reading on these subjects.
>And lastly, tell him that if this dream came true... he'd have to work on a lot of logistics. such as how to prevent the spider AI from killing him, preventative measures to stop heroes etc. If he actually wants to be a supervillian, he's got to think these things through. Consider it a creative mental exercise teaching him to asses situations.
>>
>>16773343
Next time I'll see him is Monday, I'm not too worried the kid does have a hard time fitting in because he is really quiet but he has a great sense of humor.
>>
File: 1425483873258.gif (473 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1425483873258.gif
473 KB, 500x340
>>16772703
Encourage him to build a robot and get into robotics.

Like shoot OP, what else do you do as a teacher? Report him for having a dream where a giant spider robot came to life and killed people?
>>
File: 1440813140541.jpg (54 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1440813140541.jpg
54 KB, 960x540
Whatever you do, be sure to shame him and question his intentions as much as possible, because that's EXACTLY you'd want someone doing to you, over something weird you drew as a kid. I'm sure it's what you'd want someone doing to your kid too.

Fuck's sake. It makes me frustrated to see the kind of temperament that people have towards kids these days. He thinks spider robots and B-movie carnage is fascinating. Pretty fucking standard, for a male grade schooler.
>>
>>16772703
Tell him to build a better metal snake instead.
>>
>>16772703
Jesus christ way too cement that nightmare into his mind
>>
>>16772703
Help him build. You're doing Satan's work now.
>>
>>16772763
10 mega keks
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.