[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get in online relationship >Pull away cuz she's on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 1070x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 1070x1600
>Get in online relationship
>Pull away cuz she's on the otherside of the world
>Decide to just follow my feelings like a faggot and don't cut it off.
>It's been 5 months and we're too deep in love to cut it off now.
What should I do? And why am I such an autistic cuck?
>>
>>16772468
>Online relationship
she would inevitability cuck you.
Don't waste your time, find someone nearby that would let you put your pen0r in them.
>>
>>16772468
Where are you from, anon?

Is there any possibility you can make it a real relationship and either she moves to be with you or vice versa?

If not I guess you can continue it in order to get some nudes and whatnot.
>>
>>16772468

>we're too deep in love

I don't understand why you can't just enjoy it for what it is. You've got a pen pal, not a girlfriend. There's nothing wrong with that, you can talk to each other, you can be friends, you can have strong emotional bonds and connections. But I'm sorry, you're not "in love" without the element of sexual attraction, tension and affection, and you can't really have that if you've never met in person. Why commit yourself to someone that you can't even touch?

Just be friends. You don't have to cut it off, you just have to stop acting like you're gonna be boyfriend and girlfriend when you're living on opposite sides of the world
>>
>>16772508
Idk the guy in the movie Her did it.
>>
>>16772537
didn't that guy got cucked by a computer tho?

Truth about LDR is that they don't work unless physical contact is possible.
>>
>>16772545
Ik. I can make it happen if I really try. But I'm worried that the lack of contact before we're able to meet might become too much
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.