[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was stretching my neck at work when my female coworker asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: neck.jpg (47 KB, 615x619) Image search: [Google]
neck.jpg
47 KB, 615x619
I was stretching my neck at work when my female coworker asked me if I need a massage. I said it's fine, no worries. She barely got married 2 months ago so it sounded a bit weird to me.

But now few days passed and she asked me for a neck massage herself, when noone else was at room. I've done it but it felt kind of weird. Nothing really happened other than that, she said "thanks" and the topic was over.

Now I have no idea what to think about it. I'm switching from thinking
>welp, some people are just carefree like that
to:
>hell, I would get fucking angry if my newly wed wife asked randoms guys at work for a massage

Was that actually really kind of weird or I'm making it kind of weird?
>>
Got a gf/wife?
>>
>>16772441
I don't.
>>
I'm not sure it was a 'pass' at you. I think maybe it's just an atypically comfortable work relationship, backrubs are great. Perhaps her marriage is so secure she feel comfortable like this, and it's not necessarily indicative of a desire to cheat (or an interest in you)
>>
>>16772441
Women are whore, how is this surprising to you?
are you 23 or something?
>>
>>16772473
I guess you're right. She's a quite friendly and open person so I'm making a mistake of looking at that situation from the perspective of having a potential partner doing that.

Thanks anon calming me down, I was starting to feel quite uncomfortable.
>>
Massage it with your penis
>>
>>16772441
Dude she's your workplace wife and you're her workplace husband. So it's all cool. As long as you guys don't take that out of the office is all fine. Kinda like Vegas.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Work_spouse
>>
>>16772441
Coming from a girl, that's fucking weird. If my neck hurt I would get my husband/boyfriend to massage it not some fucking random at work. She's making you her bitch and it's working haha
>>
>>16772723
Wow, mean.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.