[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been in a relationship for 9 months now. Everybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I've been in a relationship for 9 months now. Everybody says it's me that's out of her league, I don't think so, I think that she's beautiful, it seems not so many people do.

She also hates herself, is incredibly paranoid, and will accuse me of the most wild shit (STD's, cheating, lying) despite the fact that she indeed lied to me about somebody and cheated on me (kissed somebody at a party) early in the relationship.

She is currently mad at me for following another female on a social media app.

It's surprising that I still love her, to be honest. The idea of being without her is horrid, but I'm coming to the end of the line.

I feel like I've done everything I can, but I still feel like I'm the bad one.
>>
>>16772197

I get it, you're emotionally invested. But it's time to sell your shares.

Metaphor aside, dump her, dump her now. Holy shit, dump that crazy fucking bitch.
>>
>>16772197

She sounds toxic as fuck. Hell, she even cheated on you - doesn't matter if it was early.

There's better people out there.
>>
>>16772213
>>16772217

Thank you. I can tell it's drawing to that point. It's just a shame really, because in my eyes these problems are so easy to avoid.
>>
>>16772289

That's the problem - it doesn't matter how you see them, if she's that paranoid and controlling, EVERYTHING will be an issue to her eventually.
>>
>>16772197
It is time to move on. The relationship has run its course. Go find your peace elsewhere.
>>
>>16772296
It will end up with us breaking up, I know it. It will go well, then go like this, bring up the fact she cheated then she acts like I've done something wrong. It's crazy how well people can hide this kind of thing before getting into a relationship.
>>
You're just afraid of being alone. Don't be. Leave her and move on with your life. The longer you wait, the harder it's going to be on you mentally.
>>
>
She also hates herself, is incredibly paranoid, and will accuse me of the most wild shit (STD's, cheating, lying) despite the fact that she indeed lied to me about somebody and cheated on me (kissed somebody at a party) early in the relationship.
>She is currently mad at me for following another female on a social media app.

If this is insecurity and not a mental disorder, what you do is you sit her down, tell her you aren't cheating, never have cheated, won't cheat, etc - but if she keeps up this behavior you will be forced to leave her and if you're broken up obviously fucking other women won't be cheating anymore.

If she's neurotypical, she'll get it and will draw back the behavior. If it's a more serious mental disorder the behavior will continue and you should bail.

But yeah, I just got out of a relationship with the latter and it was the right call even though I miss the fuck out of her (in her non-triggered state)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.