[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My newly ex is a cheating idiot, and is still hiding it from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 750x744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 750x744
My newly ex is a cheating idiot, and is still hiding it from the other girl and I want to get ahold of her to tell her. But he was really good at hiding it, I only have his Skype user name and his cellphone number. How can I use that tiny bit of info to find her and tell her?
>>
>>16772062
Move on, who cares
>>
how do you know he's cheated on her?
>>
You cannot. Drop it and move on.
>>
File: 1454530215555.jpg (200 KB, 1096x731) Image search: [Google]
1454530215555.jpg
200 KB, 1096x731
>>16772104
hmmmm...

This ex must be a great fuck and smooth talker.
>>
>>16772062
you're not always going to be able to tell his future GFs. move on. you're clearly doing this out of spite.
>>
If you know where he lives, go to his house. She's bound to show up sooner or later.
>>
>>16772177
Not spiteful. The girl deserves to know that she was the "other woman," and that there's a huge possibility that she will be cheated on as well. I would break up with someone immediately if I learned that I was the other woman. OP's ex is scummy.

>>16772062
OP, do you at least know who this girl is? Is there any way to find her on social media and send her a pm?
>>
>>16772192
I don't have any of her information, just his, he just told me he had feelings for this girl he had been talking to the whole time we dated. He mentioned that if she knew about me she would never speak to him so he won't tell her out of fear, but he never gave me any clue as to who she was like a name or anything probably to prevent her from finding out.
>>
>>16772390
Bitch he wasn't your boyfriend then. Men got multiple lines out at any given time and they pick the fish they want most and cut the rest. You were not his girlfriend, you were a girl he was seeing. This girl is now his girlfriend.
>>
>>16772403
You're jumping to conclusions, I'm the he brought home to his family not her.
>>
>>16772417
Was he living at home?
>>
>>16772417
Do you have any mutual friends that you could ask? Maybe some of his friends met her and know who she is.
>>
>>16772418
Yes he was

>>16772422
I asked one and his only response was, he's delusional for cheating.
>>
>>16772491
Then how is he going to fuck you in his bed without sneaking you in and out? Until he moves out meeting his parents doesn't mean shit. I've eaten veal parm with a girls family and had her "dump" me 2 weeks later. That doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>16772491
If you can't figure out who she is, then your best option would be to try to forget about it and move on for your own mental health.

He did a shitty thing, and he lost you as a gf. He'll probably lose her too. People who are this bad at relationships never end up happy. Good luck, OP! You can find someone better than this.
>>
I did this once to the girlfriend of the guy who my (ex) girlfriend was cheating on me with. Sent her a quick email basically saying "hey, I don't know if you know but your bf has been fucking the girl I just dumped. thought you should be informed."

OTOH since you don't have any way of contacting her (do you even know her name?) there's nothing you can do.

Move on.
>>
>>16772062
1. Not your personal army
2. Saged
3. Reported
4. I hope that lazy ass mods get of their fat asses and ban you.
>>
>>16772062

What, are you also going to track down every other girl he meets and denounce him as a cheater?

I get it, you were wronged and feel upset. That doesn't mean you have to become some vengeful harpy bitch and commit yourself to his ruin. Be the bigger person and move on.

Anyway, that's it for my good advice. Now let's talk VENGEANCE.

Obviously, it's time to start stalking. And I don't mean weak-ass phone numbers and online IDs. I mean physical, on-site, good old-fashioned stalking.

Watch some Burn Notice to brush up on your techniques. Even if you pussy out, it's still a good show. Case his house with binoculars a block down in a rented or borrowed car. When he leaves, follow him at a good distance. Keep at it and eventually you'll track down the girl. Once you know who she is, you can inform her at your leisure per your original wishes.

But is that really enough? Let's get real: he must be destroyed.

Carve the word "CHEATER" on the hood of his car. Post flyers decrying his romantic misdeeds everywhere. Ghostwrite a popular rap or country song about his tiny unfaithful little dick. Blow up a government building and then call the FBI and inform them that it WASN'T him because he was probably busy fucking some whore and lying to some other whore. Fart in an elevator and blame it on his infidelity. And so on.
>>
>>16772579
You are evil and I love you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.