[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
furniture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0300_2.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0300_2.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
Any advice on how I can fit all my stuff in here? (see pic)
A Closet for lots of clothing is not an option. so what can I do for that? A TV stand probably doesnt fit either and and cupboards for all my other crap too.

on the left side you see the heater, there is a big ass window to the balcony so nothing can stand there. the right side behind the matress is the bathroom so no option there either. the space i am takin the shot from is where the bed is (so that space is gone) really just the space you see.
>>
Have less crap.
>>
that's a big ass room. almost as big as the apt i life in with my son. you will fit your stuff in. and if not, throw some things out. you don't need that much for one single person.
>>
File: 1451864493090.png (129 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1451864493090.png
129 KB, 300x300
>floor radiator
>loft
>>
>>16771935
It's prefect as it is, put all your stuff in a different room.
>>
there is no "other room" for stuff.
thats all there is and its not only me but my GF will move in too so ... we have some stuff :/
especially clothing is a bit of a problem i guess. since suits and coats should hang and not be folded
>>
Look up marie kondo and read her book, life changing magic of tidying up. It's about reducing and organizing your stuff.

I lived in a very similar room. Yours is actually way bigger and nicer, though. Get one of those rail wardrobes that hipsters use. It's basically a clothing rack. And some drawers. if you read the book it will tell you how to fit your shit in drawers without destroying your clothing.

Go through your fucking shit and get rid of crap you don't need. That's what it comes down to.

That's actually a nice place. 8/10 would live.
>>
thanks for the advice guy, ill be looking for that book then :)

i actually sold lots of stuff already and hope to continue to do so.

if it would be just for myself - yes - its actually TOO big, but not with my GF...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.