[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend doesn't feel same way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: received_10153840622623827.jpg (11 KB, 293x398) Image search: [Google]
received_10153840622623827.jpg
11 KB, 293x398
So I've been sleeping with this girl as fwb for a couple years. Since last fall we've become much closer and spending more time with each other. We spent new years eve together, and the next weekend she invited me to see phantom of the opera, then I stayed over
I thought "this is it, I'll girlfriend her"
We talk about it a bit then she says yes

Last night we had sex for like an hour then went out for dinner. At dinner she asked me what I expect out of relationship and I jokingly said well exclusivity of course, then she was asking me when feelings developed for her and was saying she can't reciprocate those feelings. I suggested we spend more time together and she agreed but she never committed to exclusivity. I was upset with her trying to get her to tell me why she changed her mind, if I need to change or what and she kind of smirked at me.
I asked her if this is her breaking up with me and she said no, I said whatever and left. Turn a out she's also banged other guys last year.

So now do I text her or call her? I know she's going out with her friend tonight so I won't see her. Should I wait and see if she texts me?
>>
>>16771691
Man, if she hasn't developed feelings for you by now, she's probably not going to. Do you want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't reciprocate?
>>
>>16771714
I thought she was dropping hints with the new years eve and phantom tickets

I also had a serious surgery in the summer and she was the only person other than my family who was with me throughout recovery

It just seemed like hints to me. I also still want to have sex with her
>>
>>16771718

she probably likes you, but can't commit with monogamy, just keep her as fwb or avoid her.
>>
>>16771722
I could play hard to get?
>>
>>16771722
How do I undo the relationship back to fwb despite me being upset with her last night?

Forget everything fwb worked ?
>>
>>16771723

yeah distance yourself a bit but not too much or you will lose out on sex. Make her miss you.
>>
>>16771728
We had a lot of personal conversations together that I know she wouldn't even have with her girl friends, and we both want to go to law school, she works in a court I work at a law firm, so we always have relevant things to talk about.

I'm going to wait until Sunday to text or call her maybe, unless she does it first
>>
>>16771727

pretty much, you said you stayed fwb with her for a couple years and even she showing signs of feelings for you, she didn't stayed exclusive, i don't think she is going to change at any point.
>>
I just texted her, do you want to talk about what we talked about what we talked about last night clear headed sometime this weekend
I won't send anything else
>>
>>16771883
Nobody wants to have a rerun of a conversation like that.

Either continue to see her or don't. It is what it is. It's not going to be more.
>>
>>16771891
We were drunk though
>>
>>16771891
>It's not going to be more.
Maybe I need to accept that
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.