[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walking into the friendzone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: vlcsnap-002241.jpg (17 KB, 320x230) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-002241.jpg
17 KB, 320x230
Hey guys, I've been thinking this over a fair bit and don't know where else to turn.

There's this girl I met on Tinder a while ago, who is just really the best. She goes to my university and I think I'm borderline in love with her. The thing being is, she's sending so many mixed messages. We talk on Facebook and Snapchat all the time but when I suggest going out for food she always is busy or she says yes then cancels later on. We've barley talked in person at school. I don't know what to do guys, some insight would be great.

Thanks.
>>
>>16771245
Why would you love someone that's flakey and cancels on you.
>>
>>16771250
I don't even know man.
>>
Here's a tip don't bother with tinder girls
>>
>>16771253
Yeah maybe a good idea man.
>>
>>16771252
Honestly if she doesn't want to meet in person she's either cheating on someone else and doesn't want to commit to it or she's just bored and wants the attention.
>>
>>16771260
Yeah fuck didn't think of that dude.
>>
>>16771262
Half the women I know hop on tinder two to three weeks before they see a breakup coming. Like monkeys they don't let go of one vine till they have a firm grasp on the other.
>>
>>16771270
Fuck dude. I feel like I should delete Tinder right now.
>>
Yeah boys OP here, I think I'll give her a call and see what's up. Thanks for the advice those who posted.
>>
>having feelings for a tinder slut

sorry man, but another cock is just a swipe away.
>>
>>16771245
Pro-tip you can't fall in love with anyone just from a phone converstaion, like you can get to know each other and get a feel for them but you will never know unless you meet them face to face and see if there is a spark, a text conversation is alot easier to fake then real life
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.