[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is it okay to talk to women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: killviper.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
killviper.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
I am looking for some answers. I am the type of person that likes to be prepared and I also over think things wildly sometimes.

Anyway, I am going to present some situations and then you guys say if its okay to approach a woman in those situations(with intent to eventually get a date with her).

1. On the bus
Is it okay to talk to a woman on the bus? I never do because I feel like I am putting them in a shit situation but I have seen some interesting women who I would love to talk to and get to know.

2. Cashiers on the job
Is it okay to talk to them while they are working? As in trying to get a phone number or something? I feel really scummy doing that so I never do it.

3. Strangers on the street
I feel really uncomfortable just cold approaching women like that but I feel like I never get to meet women any other way. I am 25 years old too so finding people my age seems impossible.

Anyway, thats all I can think of for now. Are there any women here who can offer insight? When would you prefer to be approached? In my mind, its never okay to approach a woman UNLESS its at a party or some shit because obviously people go out and do errands and shit which means they have shit to do so why would you actively STOP them and impede what they are doing? It feels like borderline verbal rape to go and speak to a woman out of the blue. Am I just wildly over thinking?
>>
Unless you're really good at conversation, only #2 is viable. Cashiers usually like talking to people.
>>
>>16770630

I feel like the cashiers one is the most not viable.. they are paid money to be nice to you.
>>
>>16770693
Maybe they are just being nice to be nice to only you? You ever think of that? Ask that cute cashier out, if she says no, oh well. Try the next.
>>
>>16770776
Another anon, but I'm a cashier, and they might be pullable. Depends if theyre single and looking. My 21 y/o boss gets hit on a lot, as do I (I dont get numbers), and we had this one guy whod end up with like 2 numbers a week from customers.

We kind of expect it to happen sometimes, it's worth a shot. Make sure their boss isn't around if possible. Dont come off as the creepy customer and just back off at the slightest idea of her being uninterested
>>
All of those situations are fair game. Stop thinking about how they might react or how you might inconvenience them. Obviously your mindset needs a lot of work.
>verbal rape
Jesus fuck, you can't be serious OP.
>>
Femanon here.

I've been approached in all of these situations, and I think it's fine as long as you're polite and friendly. Don't Make it weird, just chat to them like any other person and see if you click.
If you don't click, just drop it man. Don't try to force it into feeling right.
>>
>>16770853
>>16770852

thanks for the input. Honestly, I jsut hate making people uncomfortable. I am not the... smoothest guy around. I don't say weird shit and more often than not I say very little but I still feel the very human urge of being attracted to a female. Its a strange feeling to feel attraction and not know what to do. My mind is blank when it comes to pursuing a female properly and tastefully .
>>
>>16770595
1 and 2 can work if and only if you're a regular. If you see the same girl on the same bus every day, you can try sitting next to her and making some comment on the bus/traffic/weather. You'll probably get shot down, but there's a chance.

Ditto 2 - if you're a regular customer, make some sort of joke like "Busy/quiet today" followed by "I come in a few times a week (hoping she'll say 'Yes, I know') and it's never this busy/quiet." You've now established an acquaintance and can introduce yourselves. Next time you greet her by name as you come in, and chat as you pay. At some point you ask when she gets off and whether she'd like to join you for a drink/coffee/snack.

3 is virtually impossible, even for pick-up masters.
>>
>>16771552
>busy/quiet today

>joke

In what universe is a completely neutral observation a "joke"?
>>
>>16771552
Helpful. I am scared of offending her though. If I Seeger everyday won't that make it awkward if she rejects me?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.