[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend wants to be friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
>long time gf of 4 years
>Get her a job because she wanted one
>Lost my job a week later and struggle a bit
>She starts making new friends at work
>friends push her to leave me, say she too young for me, and should be free more
>cheats on me, and then dumps me hard for some guy I don't know

Since she left, I got a new job, a nice new car, and been fixing myself up. But
I just got a call from her after a mouth of not seeing her.
This is what she told me.
>Guy she with only wanted her for fun, but is now bored of her
>Wants to move back with me as friends
>Saying I'm wrong for pushing her away because she cheated on me.
>We should still be friends, and doesn't see the problem with it.

I haven't respond to her yet, there a side of me that still loves her but she no good to me.
I been working hard to cut her from my life, from the shit she did to me.

I don't want to be weak and for in love with her again, I have to tell her no, I don't want to be hurt again.
I fill with hate and love when I see her, but I can't take her back, not even as a friend, fuck that shit.

But do I really want to throw away 4 years I been with some one.
>>
>>16770522
>But do I really want to throw away 4 years I been with some one.
she threw it away and she'll throw it away again
>>
Don't throw good money after bad.

You've already wasted 4 years on an ungrateful cheater, if you waste any more you're doing yourself a disservice.
>>
>>16770527
This. She already showed you she is willing to drop your ass at any time. Don't put up with this shit anon.
>>
What you're experiencing is partly due to the sunk cost fallacy. Don't let her back into your life.
>>
fuck that tell her to hit the bricks
>>
File: Img1.jpg (145 KB, 648x484) Image search: [Google]
Img1.jpg
145 KB, 648x484
This is what she looks like.
But I have to stay strong, you guys are right.

She threw me away, she is poison.
>>
>>16770527
This.

She left you for a 1 month fling. Sorry op, but you're a meal ticket to her.
>>
Tell her to go fuck herself.
>>
>>16770522
Tell her to go fuck herself with a knife.

The level of entitlement women have is out of fucking control.
>>
>>16770564
Fake blondes are to be avoided.
>>
>>16770522
You can't be friends. Tell her to fuck off. If she wants to be in a relationship you can try it if you want but keep yourself guarded

Also man I'm no phrenologist but >>16770564
that bitch has white trash cheating whore written all over her
>>
>>16770522
Don't do it op. She probably sees that you're well off now and wants to use you.

Honestly, I'd tell her to eat shit. You have every right to push her away for cheating on you. She abused your trust, and will most likely do it again if you let her back.
>>
Let me ask you this, OP: if somebody stole your phone and then said the only way you could have it was to buy it back, would you be upset? What if they then we're angry with you for not wanting to buy your shitty phone back from someone you trusted? It's the same scenario with your love for this girl.

She broke you once, and she's the type who will easily break you again. Tell her if she needs money she should go be a hooker because that's all her worthless ass is good for.
>>
What is she smoking?

If my gf ever cheated on me, I'd grab my things and never talk to her again.

If a girl cheats on you, you should never speak to her again. Remove her from your life. They're not worth your time or attention.
>>
>>16770564
Nothing special. Just an ordinary girl anon. You could get a girl like this or one even better that has a better personality to go with it.
>>
YOU ALREADY MADE A THREAD ABOUT THIS YOU NIGGER

your gf works at walmart
she used to be blonde, now she's a brunette

AND IN THAT THREAD, YOU WERE LIKE

THAT BITCH IS STUPID

I'M TOTALLY OVER HER

AHHAHAHAHAHHAH
either you're a troll or you're a flip-flopper
>>
Don't respond to her. Never respond to anything she says ever again. Ignore her existence and go on living your life free of a terrible influence.

Don't even say no. Don't even tell her you never intend on talking again. Just treat her like she doesn't even exist.
>>
>>16770522
she will do it again.
she chose her new work friends instead of you. which shows that she pretty much would put anyone before you.
do not contact her again. do not try to pump and dump either, it'll fuck up your emotions
>>
>>16770553
This x9000. Don't expect people to change. Generally speaking, they don't. Parasites will always be parasites.
>>
>>16770522
>But do I really want to throw away 4 years I been with some one.
Yes. Past is past, at least you still have memories. DESU avoid her or she'll just ruin those too.
>>
>>16770522
Personally I would crush her. Don't yell, but she doesn't deserve you. Mention everything you did for her and easy it was for her to pass you up for a fling.

After that. It's best to replace any feeling you have of her that happy with one that doesn't, if you only think about how happy she made you, you won't be able to move past her. Find new things. You sound like you've been doing it right. Stay the path.
>>
>>16770564
no helen
>>
Wait - what?

You are speaking to her? You have got to be kidding me.

DROP that mike - no contact - someone talks to you about her you cut them off with I don't want to know.

Get a life - without her.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.