[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
grand romantic gesture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Hand-Gestures.jpg (678 KB, 3800x2370) Image search: [Google]
Hand-Gestures.jpg
678 KB, 3800x2370
my gf broke up with me, we talked it over and we still want to be together. She says I need to make a romantic gesture to bring her back in.

Wat do?
>>
this board is for 18+
>>
If you told your parents you were doing this, they'd slap you and rightfully so.
>>
Don't date someone that is so clearly a terrible person who doesn't care about you or your relationship.
>>
File: image.gif (311 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
311 KB, 540x534
Take her out on a romantic picnic, or the first place you guys had a date.

Then eat some ass.

Amateurs.
>>
Is it that strange for a girl to want be appreciated?
>>
to add a little more context, I fucked up. She's willing to forgive me, I wan't to do something to show her I'm going to put the effort in this time.
>>
>>16769845
This. Grand romantic gestures in real life are this.
>>
>>16769865

>to add a little more context, here's a vague statement where I say nothing and clarify nothing
>>
>>16769824
Tell her to go fuck herself.
>>
The shocker. 2 in the pink, 1 in the stink
>>
You can do shit like offer flower, poetry, gift, real heart, take her to a trip
>>
If you want a real help on /adv/, ask as the girl
>>
>>16769865
As a girl who needed to be proven that things were going to change, make sure you're actually going to change.

My ex was particularly emotionally, physically, and sexually abusive. I broke things off, and he would do grand romantic gestures to prove that he loved me and that we could make it work.
He made me feel absolutely lovely, but as soon as he got me back, he stopped trying.

Don't try at all if you're not willing to make a long term change.
>>
>>16769845
Like groceries.
>>
>>16769865
How can we help if we don't know what it is you weren't putting effort in before?
>>
>>16771190
Probably cheated, like most of guys
>>
>>16771214
So put in effort not to cheat? If that takes effort, probably better they stay broken up. Getting together after cheatijg generally doesnt work
>>
Threaten to an hero if she doesn't take you back. Girls love that.
>>
>>16771226
I'm not op
>>
>>16769824
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5Y8tFQ01OY

except play hotline bling by drake
>>
>>16769824
gtfo now
she is testing to see how much she can extract from you
if she doesnt want you unless you give her something/do something for her, she is trash
>>
>>16771236
No I got that, sorry. Why I said maybe THEY should break up if it was cheating. Not you.
>>
>>16771279
But if he did something bad, she can't just say ok nothing append
>>
>>16769824
Give her a bottle of KY Jelly and tell her you're gonna play a game of hide the sausage.
>>
>>16771187
Listen to this one, OP
>>
>>16771187
/thread

Seriously though, don't bother if you're not willing and prepared to actually put in the effort to change.

Honestly, if my ex had done that, our relationship probably never would've ended.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.